Lil Wayne's "Love Me" Music video is full of symbolism it's not even funny (long read)

The point of the article wasnt to point out how negative imagery influences young or simple minds. Which is a real problem.

its promoting supernatural dogma and that artists are intentionally trying convert people to satanism through mind control.

This video above isn't for the weak minded.

On the flip, if you didn't know about dissociation/sex slave stuff the least bit before reading that article then you probably will interpret it as cartune said above.

Fear is a tool.

Last edited:
Finally heard the song after reading this article, :lol: what a terrible *** song
Waste of a pretty good instrumental.

Video is doing what its supposed to, get peoples hormones raging, which gets views. Simple as that. 99.9% of the population, including myself, has no idea what an MK Ultra is and wouldn't get the reference if we wanted to. People will just view this video as artistic, or if your like me you will find it corny. If I'm wrong and it really penetrates the minds of young women, then I'm really out of touch with reality and the gullibility of people.

You guys are beating a dead horse, its commendable the amount of analyzing people do when it comes to these topics, but you all argue like this stuff isn't real. Its not a situation of fiction or non fiction. People like lil wayne have some die hard fans that will go anywhere and do almost anything to see him. He can manipulate them very easily, and that's how he keeps his money flow coming in. Hes a false god to some, some he provides a status of achievement and something you should strive for in America, and for others he reinforces terrible ideas. Fact of the matter is there aren't many people as popular as wayne when it comes to hip hop, and lil wayne being wayne and also being apart of hip hop, hes going to want to keep that spot, so just like any brand or any business you invest a lot into marketing, and as we know in our society today psychologist are a big part of the marketers plan to make you feel like you want something you don't even need. So you have you typical money, cars, girls, and big houses etc cause lust for his type of lifestyle when it might not even be something you want.... but you also have illuminati symbolism to keep people distracted with whats really going on, "make someone look left when every things to the right". Its just a huge system with you as the cogs so you can talk over and over about mind control, devil worshiping blah blah, it gets confusing though, because depending who you are on this planet, you might believe in god or you might not, so satanic symbolism will effect ones mind depending on their beliefs.. Say a person that's an atheist and is not a fan of wayne but he listens to hip hop, he might view that symbolism as interesting and enjoy the history of the symbolism but he doesn't believe in gods or devils per-say so it doesn't frigthen him or make him think there's a huge conspiracy going on, or having a feeling that wayne is working with the devil to take over all our souls and to cause destruction and death on this earth.

I'm not at all saying there's nothing going on behind the scenes, because i understand that people with money(rockerfellers example) they have power and they want to create a world as they see fit, so yes strings are being pulled from every angle, but some small level stuff like wanye and illuminati symbolism is just a bunch of crap to keep you distracted and talking about some useless ****.

Basically hes just a man using communications like imagery and sound to make tons of money. Music/video is the biggest medium of creativity and it stimulates people mind in ways we don't even understand yet, so yes there tremendous power in what music and images do to the mind, yes its used for control, just like everything else in our life, but its up to you to figure out how you want it to control you? will you let it dictate whats hot in fashion and what you should be wearing? or will you use your mind for influencing this environment and helping the advancement of renewable energies in wind or solar? will you let wayne tell you you have to smash 30 ******* a week and possibly have a baby and or catch a virus, or will you focus on social work and curbing crimes of abuse and drug use in society or figure out a way to stop police brutality? etc....I could go on... its simply if you let it control you, it will, if you don't let it, it will not, a lot of you dudes waste hours of your life debating hes doing this and that, and aren't even working on yourself or your environment to combat the ideas or wrong hes doing, because there are a lot of weak minds out there that are influenced by this stuff because they are confused, and confusion causes people to do idiotic things....

Its like that feeling of inferioity, where you might be low on money, haven't finished your degree yet, or just work a 9 to 5 making a decent salary, and you feel like you have no control. But then you see the amazing iconis figures of present and past emerge out of the ashes, your huey newtons, astrophysicist (we have about 7,000 of these but there's over 7 billion people in the world), MLK Jr, JFK's, etc... They never felt powerless, they just felt like they need to make a change, and they figured out their own way to uplift and inspire people.

Finally heard the song after reading this article,
laugh.gif
what a terrible *** song
Waste of a pretty good instrumental.

Video is doing what its supposed to, get peoples hormones raging, which gets views. Simple as that. 99.9% of the population, including myself, has no idea what an MK Ultra is and wouldn't get the reference if we wanted to. People will just view this video as artistic, or if your like me you will find it corny. If I'm wrong and it really penetrates the minds of young women, then I'm really out of touch with reality and the gullibility of people.
Exactly . . . dudes think Wayne and Future's target audience could even begin to grasp the concept of a "MK Ultra"

And your arguments can't be taken seriously when the thumbnail of the videos you post consist of all the world's leaders heads photoshopped onto what looks like the cult episode of Martin where his jawn was half dreaded, about to stab an infant
laugh.gif

Not sure if serious. This is all being passed as normal. That's why when you hear 1 out of every 5 women have been sexual assaulted. You just go 'Aww' and not realize that's a big issue. And turned, young brother we are already zombies. All you got to do is look at Black Friday, Super Bowl Commercials, Iphone & Jordan releases. Look at how we lose our mind to consume. People dying to put money back in the system where other countries people are dying for clean water.

Why should you care? Cause it's creating a generation of people who don't give a **** about each other and the value of a human life is being downgraded. You ever talk to men about things like this? And their response is always "Who cares? That ain't my sister. That ain't my mother" Who cares that these women are behind cages and paraded as animals. I would love to live in a world where I am not effected by the ignorant but we don't live in that bubble. So yeah you should care about songs are degraded to women to only be worth sex and nothing beyond that. You should care about our culture's music being so warped in the love of money that they have no control of the value.

You should care but you don't. And I can't make you care, I just want you to see. See how what you consume becomes you and what you support effects your surroundings. If you see that and you still don't care then that's on you. That's your mentality. But I'm not gonna let you sit here and act like it isn't happening. Just man up and say "Yeah it's happening but so what? I don't care about these **** anyway. I just want to sleep with them. And if it ain't about money I don't care" Do I agree with that mindset? Hell no. But at least you wouldn't be ignorant and I would know where you stand and address you as such and not someone I can have a real conversation with.

:pimp:
now this is a powerful post. upon further review i absolutely agree with you. and upon another view of the music video, I think mainstream rap has passed me by.

Kesha :lol: Is she relevant enough to be speculated on?​

Apparently. Or her name wouldn't have come up.

Another brilliant example of the never relevant talking about someone else's "relevancy".

The darndest things.....

Last edited:
Kesha
laugh.gif
Is she relevant enough to be speculated on?​
Apparently. Or her name wouldn't have come up.

Another brilliant example of the never relevant talking about someone else's "relevancy".

The darndest things.....
roll.gif

Of course she's "relevant" compared to a buncha random joes on the internet

But to say she's in the same lane as a Gaga . . .

The darndest things.....

Back
Top Bottom