Limited Edition Reebok x Swizz Beatz Kamikaze Red/Grey/Light Grey

^^
The new Kamikaze colourways are excluded from the Eastbay 15% and 20% discounts.
frown.gif

^^
The new Kamikaze colourways are excluded from the Eastbay 15% and 20% discounts.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Raydio5

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

Anybody come across these today?? I never saw them to order for my store, was recently at the Reebok showroom in NYC and never saw them. Werent on any of the websites that were selling them.....scooped them up this afternoon.
Those look like the Kobe Vs Chaos version....where did you cop those at...seen those at that event with a rapper wearing them.  I love mines and I'm usually a nike guy.
any info on this colorway? looking to copp this

Anybody come across these today?? I never saw them to order for my store, was recently at the Reebok showroom in NYC and never saw them. Werent on any of the websites that were selling them.....scooped them up this afternoon.
Those look like the Kobe Vs Chaos version....where did you cop those at...seen those at that event with a rapper wearing them.  I love mines and I'm usually a nike guy.

For those who pre-ordered from Finish Line..
Anybody gotten a tracking no.? I called them and says "awaiting tracking no." 

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

I received mine in the mail today. Got my tracking on Tuesday.

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

I received mine in the mail today. Got my tracking on Tuesday.

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

This has a classic Reebok Hexalite family themed colorway, not to be confused with Nike's marketed chaos colorway. I'm so glad you posted a picture of these. Was on the fence until now. I passed on the grey/light blue, I'm going to get these when they end up releasing in the coming weeks/month..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

This has a classic Reebok Hexalite family themed colorway, not to be confused with Nike's marketed chaos colorway. I'm so glad you posted a picture of these. Was on the fence until now. I passed on the grey/light blue, I'm going to get these when they end up releasing in the coming weeks/month..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom