Limitless Vol. New Deniro movie

movie was ok, like dude said i was amped off the trailer but was also let down a lil bit, but still a pretty good movie

movie was ok, like dude said i was amped off the trailer but was also let down a lil bit, but still a pretty good movie

This was the ending?

Spoiler [+]
12 months later, Eddie has published his book and became a Senator, with a chance to run for President of the United States of America. One day, he is approached by Carl, who reveals that he has bought the pharmaceutical company that created NZT and destroyed all labs of it, including Eddie's. In exchange for a unlimited supply of the substance, Eddie is to push forward Carl's agendas. However, Eddie reveals that he had his team reverse-engineer the NZT, creating a permanent dose which he has taken, giving him all the benefits and none of the side-effects of the drug. With no leverage against Eddie, Carl leaves, defeated. Eddie then meets with Lindy, with whom he has married, and they have lunch together.

roll.gif
People pay to see crap like this?

This was the ending?

Spoiler [+]
12 months later, Eddie has published his book and became a Senator, with a chance to run for President of the United States of America. One day, he is approached by Carl, who reveals that he has bought the pharmaceutical company that created NZT and destroyed all labs of it, including Eddie's. In exchange for a unlimited supply of the substance, Eddie is to push forward Carl's agendas. However, Eddie reveals that he had his team reverse-engineer the NZT, creating a permanent dose which he has taken, giving him all the benefits and none of the side-effects of the drug. With no leverage against Eddie, Carl leaves, defeated. Eddie then meets with Lindy, with whom he has married, and they have lunch together.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

This was the ending?

Spoiler [+]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What a joke.

This was the ending?

Spoiler [+]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What a joke.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

This was the ending?

Spoiler [+]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What a joke.
You read a spoiler and you laugh? I don't get it, watch the movie...5 sentences doesn't mean !%$!....I watched the movie with skepticism and I actually liked it. The movie makes you really think about your own existence and what you could possibly do if you a little more....I thoroughly enjoyed it and I consider myself to be quite the movie connoisseur

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

This was the ending?

Spoiler [+]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What a joke.
You read a spoiler and you laugh? I don't get it, watch the movie...5 sentences doesn't mean !%$!....I watched the movie with skepticism and I actually liked it. The movie makes you really think about your own existence and what you could possibly do if you a little more....I thoroughly enjoyed it and I consider myself to be quite the movie connoisseur

I enjoyed the movie quite a bit. Some of it was a bit stupid though. To avoid spoilers I will just say the blood scene, you guys who have seen it will know what I mean.

I enjoyed the movie quite a bit. Some of it was a bit stupid though. To avoid spoilers I will just say the blood scene, you guys who have seen it will know what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom