LINE/BAR THATS BEEN STUCK IN YOUR HEAD ALL WEEK THREAD VOL. 1

nitey nite.
I'm with a model chick.
Tyrah thick, Heidi's height,
Body suits, body tight

"and her friend say i aint the one to go for, she just jealous cuz you always get approached more"

"Hi I'm seventeen and my name is Bobby James"

Bobby James - N*E*R*D
pimp.gif

Common feat. Kanye - Southside

"I know you're thinkin, thinkin that it must be armor-all flow cause it never get rusty"

"Back in 94' they called me Chi-town's Nas, now them ngz know I'm one of Chi-Towns gods"

"Swagga stupid perfect, I might as well surf it. And if she aint +%##@%* she get the voicemail serrrrrrrvice".
laugh.gif

"I don't know her name, I just hit it on the first night. Ima call her JJ cause I know that %$*# is Dy-no-mite!"
roll.gif

"49 wins no L's and ring a bell,I break loose and get blood in my fingernails"

"Bruh think I'm gay cause I'm ridin in my tiny pants. Bet you I'm the only goon n_ in these tiny pants." - Lil B
laugh.gif

"Hide ya lighters I take em, a case of mistaken identity
My bad fool i coulda sworn i brought dis one in wit me"

-Spitttaaaa

Your Ns dressed in black like like they finna ride/but that fashion statement is tellin' a lie - Wayne, Get ya mind right freestyle

You pull a girl, but i get'em in plural. Im thorough. - eLZhi, Like this

"I seen a baby cry... Seconds later she laughed... The beauty of life the pain never lasts"
-J. Cole

Front Dudes Work Who Get Clapped If Their Short...Is It Worth Your Life? Tryna Purchase White, i Just Wanna Live A Perfect Life Use Drugs To Escape Yeah IWanna Fly ...You Know I Wanna Soar Couple Hundred Thousand Make Me Feel Mature. - The Jacka

"I play Jaws, run through a mall, get a couple broads then I run through em' ALL"

Playaz Circle - Hold up

Back
Top Bottom