Link request: East coast used car dealership showcasing stereotypical vehicle purchases.

I remember a while back where there was a whole thread dedicated to posting images of satisfied customers from one particular dealership on the east coast I believe, but dudes went in on the obviousness of the car choices that people made. i.e budget baller dude with a Jag XK, parents buying their daughters first car and its a new beetle or a jetta, older lookin semi successful dude with a 02-03 CLK. Anyone can help me out with this? It was pretty lulzworthy 
smile.gif

I remember a while back where there was a whole thread dedicated to posting images of satisfied customers from one particular dealership on the east coast I believe, but dudes went in on the obviousness of the car choices that people made. i.e budget baller dude with a Jag XK, parents buying their daughters first car and its a new beetle or a jetta, older lookin semi successful dude with a 02-03 CLK. Anyone can help me out with this? It was pretty lulzworthy 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom