Linkin Park - A Thousand Suns

Originally Posted by nbamj2131

Damn i was wishing they would go back to Hybrid theory/meteora style.

we all are and yea dude did make this exact same thread...
that just shows how much people are checking for their new sound...

before linkin park threads were guaranteed at least 3-4 pages...

Anyone could hook it up with a legit cd rip 
nerd.gif

After buying Korns latest album and seeing them go back to their roots (Album "III" is unreal, any old Korn fan should give it a listen), I was hoping LP would too...

Can't fault them, all for trying new sound.... but they just seem so far from where they came from.... like they switched genre's/fanbases

Oh well. Serj Tankian on the 21st and BAD RELIGION ON THE 28TH
pimp.gif

After buying Korns latest album and seeing them go back to their roots (Album "III" is unreal, any old Korn fan should give it a listen), I was hoping LP would too...

Can't fault them, all for trying new sound.... but they just seem so far from where they came from.... like they switched genre's/fanbases

Oh well. Serj Tankian on the 21st and BAD RELIGION ON THE 28TH
pimp.gif

I'm so iffy about even downloading this album...minutes to midnight was ATROCIOUS

maybe I'll get around to it...

say word Serj is dropping an album??? def have to give that a listen

I'm so iffy about even downloading this album...minutes to midnight was ATROCIOUS

maybe I'll get around to it...

say word Serj is dropping an album??? def have to give that a listen

After a third complete listening to this album I must say it's great. I love it. It's by no means like their original sound on their first two albums and it's not as scattered as Minutes to Midnight. It's very conceptual and needs to be listened to as a whole. And sonically they really went out of their way to be creative. I think they did a great job and am really liking it. I know a lot of people will be turned off by it but it's worth a few listens. 

After a third complete listening to this album I must say it's great. I love it. It's by no means like their original sound on their first two albums and it's not as scattered as Minutes to Midnight. It's very conceptual and needs to be listened to as a whole. And sonically they really went out of their way to be creative. I think they did a great job and am really liking it. I know a lot of people will be turned off by it but it's worth a few listens. 

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Sucks they don't hae the same sound as they used to. I'll give it a listen, but won't have high hopes.
same way I feel
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Sucks they don't hae the same sound as they used to. I'll give it a listen, but won't have high hopes.
same way I feel
tired.gif

"blah blah they're different blah blah"

Forget all of that. I'm really feeling the album. It's pretty good.
pimp.gif

Always loved Linkin Park.

"blah blah they're different blah blah"

Forget all of that. I'm really feeling the album. It's pretty good.
pimp.gif

Always loved Linkin Park.

This is the thing I love about Linkin Park.. with each album they reinvent themselves in a whole new way!
I thought the album was amazing.. its on another level than anything they've ever did..
I love Hybrid Theory/Meteora era LP, but Minutes To Midnight did grow on me, and that era is over, id love to hear more stuff of that era but they're too talented to be stuck on the same sound.
I think that they are a one in a million group.. they redefine music every single time they release an album.. its just so well constructed IMO
they experiment with every single sound they can get..
thats just how I see things

the whole album should be listened to like a cassette, if you listen to the tracks individually it takes a lot away from the album..

This is the thing I love about Linkin Park.. with each album they reinvent themselves in a whole new way!
I thought the album was amazing.. its on another level than anything they've ever did..
I love Hybrid Theory/Meteora era LP, but Minutes To Midnight did grow on me, and that era is over, id love to hear more stuff of that era but they're too talented to be stuck on the same sound.
I think that they are a one in a million group.. they redefine music every single time they release an album.. its just so well constructed IMO
they experiment with every single sound they can get..
thats just how I see things

the whole album should be listened to like a cassette, if you listen to the tracks individually it takes a lot away from the album..

After a few listens, it's a good album. Only it's not what made Linkin Park well known. (Like Kanye's 808s. Good album, just not what people expect from him)

After a few listens, it's a good album. Only it's not what made Linkin Park well known. (Like Kanye's 808s. Good album, just not what people expect from him)

Back
Top Bottom