• Packers -3.5

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Over 47

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Under 47

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Post game we need to have a discussion on everyone’s all-time hated players on your own team list.

Jimmy Graham is on top of mine. I hate him more than Rodgers hates Lafluer

one of mine might be returning.. and we actually need him:sick:

mf’n jalen mills for a dude who does get lit up and has been fortunate on some other plays where either the QB or WR screw up, dude always extra like he accomplished something

Jamaal Williams killing it...Hes the one from BYU, right? Always confused him with the guy from Utah who I thought would be good in the Lesgue too...think injuries or something killed his career in SF.

Jamaal Williams killing it...Hes the one from BYU, right? Always confused him with the guy from Utah who I thought would be good in the Lesgue too...think injuries or something killed his career in SF.

Jamaal is from Mormon University. Joe Williams was from utah and got drafted by the 49ers.

Jamaal Williams is obviously the much better player

BYU yes.

Tbh for some reason I remember you saying you liked him out of the draft.

BYU yes.

Tbh for some reason I remember you saying you liked him out of the draft.

I know I liked both him and Utah Williams. I probably said something because I didnt like that the Packers got him.

Seems like them and Seattle get a lot of the guys I really like. Drives me mad. :lol:

Pats-Jets next week

D_ilYiaW4AEyPmN.jpeg

Didn’t the Pats just play the Jets like 2 weeks ago? I feel like teams aren’t scheduled against each other that soon.

100 year anniversary and we are getting garbage concerts for half time shows. Why???? How about something with football????

Back
Top Bottom