List the top 5 retro shoes you wanted in your collection that re-released in the past 10yrs?

List top 5 Js and top 5 non Js
Here are mine:
Js
1. XIs Concord & SPace Jams
2. IVs Cement
3. IIIs Cements
4. Vs Grapes
5. XIII OG wht & Flints

Non Js
1. AM 90 Infrared
2. Air Penny Foam Royals
3. AM 95 Neons
4. AM 1 HOA wht/red
5. Air Max Penny 1s Orlando's

whut-i-dont-understand-this.jpg

I'm sorry if I was unclear. I wanted to conduct a survey of the retro shoes that Nike or Jordan brand re-released recently (going back about 10yrs) that most sneakerheads bought or wanted for their collection. The kicks I listed are all the ones I bought and were a must cop for me. I was simply asking what your most desired retros were whether you bought or wanted? Again, sorry if I confused anyone.

My top five are (all grail status):

1. Air Max Uptempo or Tempo as they call it now (wht/blk/teal)
2. Air Griffey Max 1 (wht/blk/teal)
3. Air Jordan 11 Space Jams
4. Air Jordan 12 Taxis
5. Air Jordan 7 Bordeaux (my first Js back in the day)

J's
1. Grape 5's
2. Space Jam 11's
3. White Cement 4's
4. CDP 9's
5. Steel 10's

Non J's
1. Am90 Infrared
2. Foamposite One Royal
3. Air Force 180's Barkley Ones
4.triax structure 91 the og colorway
5. Air Max 180's the og colorway

Non J's (hell non Nike included)

1.DMX 10
2.Adidas Equipment Support
3.Air Max 1 in the OG Sport Red and Sport Blue colors but with the OG Mesh as well
4.Mowabb
5.BTTYS Dunk highs and low

JB
1. Red/White/Black 1s
2. Fire Red 3
3. Oreo 4
4. Red XX1
5. Grape 5

I've been working on my non Jordan collection mostly, I doubt I'll ever finish my JB collection since I tend to not wear them often enough to justify spending any real money on them.

In no particular order,

Bakin' (Red/Black)
Griffey 1 (Emerald)
Grape V
Flightposite (Eggplant)
Penny II (Orlando)

@Mints: I'm glad u posted non Nikes. You schooled me on a couple pairs I didn't know about that are pretty sick. I'm feelin those Equip Supports.

@Ninteen92: Griffeys & Eggplants I had to cop and were real close to make my list!

griffey 1s
foam maxes
pippen 1s
pillars soon
penny 1s

i only want indiglo 14s but i doubt JB will ever rerelease them so i have no Js list

@jawneyquest: just like a lot of us I've been waiting for years on the indiglo's to retro. They would of been copped and on my list if JB would just get it together!

Back
Top Bottom