Listening to Slim Thugga's Boss Of All Bosses.....

.......and didn't that song with Devin have Dr. Dre producing? It sounded like a Dre beat anyway. The joint on the album got Mr. Lee producing which ishotter IMO but I thought the beat with Dre was better suited for what Slim was spitting. Anybody know what happened to that version? Couldn't getclearance? Album is
pimp.gif
btw.

No, you're right, it was Dre. Because on the track he said "..it's a Dre track..", but now it says "..it's a Lee track.." ...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

He probably didn't want to pay all that bread...

that or peep the end of the song with what he's sayin...that LEE beat might of suited better for the last verse..

So dude can use the beat but the only way he has to pay for it is if he puts it on the album? And I knew I wasn't trippin illfrozn. I thought I heard himreference Dre on the original.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

So dude can use the beat but the only way he has to pay for it is if he puts it on the album? And I knew I wasn't trippin illfrozn. I thought I heard him reference Dre on the original.
Yea Dre would probably take alot of royalties or what not and they probably didnt expect thugga to sale that much. plus like dude said before hisloyal fans want him to work Mr Lee mor "They like why Im workin with P and not Mr. Lee"

Mr. Lee did it justice tho
pimp.gif

lol @ stat quo

he's not with aftermath no more

boss of all bosses is a dope cd

leaning
associates
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm Back is a dope song! Heard it for the first time in a strip club and I was feeling it as soon as it came on.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

no8t34.jpg

Damn good look SHUGES. Pointed me exactly in the right direction. That's initially what I thought. I wondered if it had to do something with leavingInterscope. But damn dude said he sold it to Stat Quo?
laugh.gif
I wonder are we ever gonna get those Em and Dre beats he said we were.

Back
Top Bottom