Little Brother Announces Final Album

YO!
Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I was really only thinking about the DJ Drama one.

Then you still wildin', pham.

IMO, that's one of Drama's best tapes. Up there with Down With the King and Trap or Die.

And I stand by that. DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I was really only thinking about the DJ Drama one.

Then you still wildin', pham.

IMO, that's one of Drama's best tapes. Up there with Down With the King and Trap or Die.

And I stand by that. DF!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Word.  I've always thought that was one of their best tapes.  Actually, it IS.  The Chitlin' Circuit joints are still the GOATs to me though.  Not to mention all the old JL mixtapes. 

Last album? LAST ALBUM?!
frown.gif
Saddest news I've heard all week. Oh well, at least they left us with 3 (maybe 4 with this upcoming album) classics and some good *+$ mixtapes. I've got some high expectations for LeftBack now.

Still, hard to believe that one of my favorite groups has been slowly falling apart. 9th leaving before the last album, complete disbandment after this next one.

Originally Posted by BlackCease

yo did they ever give a non-pc reason why 9th left the group?  It never seemed right without him there.
Like Zik said they were just ready to go different ways musically. I know 9th has really been focusing on bringing a long his own new talents.  Look out for something entirely produced by 9th from ex UNC guard Quentin Thomas.

da !$#* you still doin on campus Dre?! Leave them lil' broads alone fam.

And this dude 9th just started teaching at Duke. Best believe that would have been one of my easier A's had he been teaching 5-6 years ago.

as big of an LB fan as i was 4 or 5 years ago...this does nothing for me now....i honestly am not very excited for this

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

If they aren't beefing why is it so hard for 9th to show love and make more beats for them??????????????????????
they don't want 9th beats anymore?

I know I'm late on the topic but them Justice League mixtapes went hard. I got all of em. I need to go find em and upload em.

Originally Posted by jomitm

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

If they aren't beefing why is it so hard for 9th to show love and make more beats for them??????????????????????
they don't want 9th beats anymore?
Exactly. If they get a whole bunch of 9th beats on their albums it'd be like he never left the group to begin with. I'm sure this album will have one or two 9th joints.

Besides I'm sure they wanna let other Justus League producers like Khrysis and illMind get some shine and all the other producers that have shown them love in the game(Jake One, Marco Polo, Statik, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom