little girl dunks thru her legs video

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

[DCAmer]setting her up for a life of failure.. they should not encourage her to play a male dominated sport [/DCAmer]

laugh.gif
you're such a dork

I care too much for my younger family members to play with them in that manner. No way we would play such a hazardous game.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

I care too much for my younger family members to play with them in that manner. No way we would play such a hazardous game.

You have never lived life until you've performed a jackknife powerbomb on a little kid.  Get with it.

Originally Posted by Bastitch

You have never lived life until you've performed a jackknife powerbomb on a little kid.  Get with it.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Real talk
laugh.gif
Me and my brothers used to go hard
pimp.gif

[DCAmer]setting her up for a life of failure.. they should not encourage her to play a male dominated sport [/DCAmer]
laugh.gif
Nice one

But yea that was dangerous to be throwing that girl around like that. Be careful man. She won't make it to play in a male dominated sport if she would have gotten her lights knocked out.

LOL @ Power bombing a kid. Yea I have done that before. Threw them to a bed though. (No pedo)

laugh.gif
..................nice video,

I was watching with the sound off and at 0:12 I noticed the Jumpman Stretch she did, then I turned the sound on and the guys were talking about the Jordan move.
DOPENESS!!!

Originally Posted by cgutta

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Real talk
laugh.gif
Me and my brothers used to go hard
pimp.gif

that brown couch must have seen at least a 1000 elbow drops
laugh.gif

Suplex off the dresser onto the bed FOR THE PIN. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom