Little things for your Girl

Also, NOTES. Get into her purse and leave a simple note in her makeup mirror for when she flips it open.

Costs nothing, but it's another one of those things girls go bananas over.

Also, NOTES. Get into her purse and leave a simple note in her makeup mirror for when she flips it open.

Costs nothing, but it's another one of those things girls go bananas over.
Agreed. Or just a thank you card for something she did to show you she has your best interest in mind.

Hell, you could do that for anyone in your life man. Just a thank you note letting folks know you appreciate them.

Another one, clean off her CPU for her because how many girls know how to use CCLeaner and AVG Cleaner. 

Dam all I have to tell my girl is im going to visit her and get our snuggle on to make her happy but then again she loves me so my presence is enough for her

Last edited:
Whenever she gives me dome or she get our bedtime on good I do nice things the next day or so That way she will know doing nice things like that for me will get it her so she does it alot. . She stop doing that I stop that nice things lol

Got to train these girls

[quote name="Superb"]Whenever she gives me dome or she get our bedtime on good I do nice things the next day or so That way she will know doing nice things like that for me will get it her so she does it alot. . She stop doing that I stop that nice things lol

Got to train these girls[/quote]Positive reinforcement :smokin

:lol:

I take it you guys in relationships here have some great women who do everything great in bed also?

[quote name="sugafree"]I take it you guys in relationships here have some great women who do everything great in bed also?[/quote]I can't answer for others obviously, but my answer is a resounding yes.

HOWEVER... that's not even close to why I'm happily with her.

So why am I? That's what the little notes explain.

I can't answer for others obviously, but my answer is a resounding yes.

HOWEVER... that's not even close to why I'm happily with her.

So why am I? That's what the little notes explain
Because God placed her in your life 
glasses.gif

I do things I wanna do, but try and make it seem like it's about her. I wanna go to a baseball game or something I'll choose a teachers appreciation night or something, I get wasted at the game and see my team play, she's happy to be my DD because she got a $5 tote bag from the game.

Back
Top Bottom