Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kinda sad boba's 2 green goons fell off that cliff and no one poured out some liquor for them.

FFC37AD6-53AB-4A12-A83F-BDBC66510711.jpeg

After all these years I still maintain that Disney should make a series out of some version of the Force Unleashed video game's storyline

Just the first game though

ign really gave that finale a 9 :lol:

8FA7D2DC-460E-452A-934D-8CAF4645FFAD.jpeg
“One of my least favorite episodes of television ever” makes me wonder if she watched the rest of the series. The finale following episodes 5 & 6 makes it seem worst than it actually is. Was a 6.5/10 episode IMO.

so you mean to tell me ahsoka could have prevented the death of mace windu and all the jedi and the exile of yoda and obi wan if she just told yoda what maul told her?

I hate ahsoka. FTB.

so you mean to tell me ahsoka could have prevented the death of mace windu and all the jedi and the exile of yoda and obi wan if she just told yoda what maul told her?

I hate ahsoka. FTB.

Go back to Barriss Offee with that slander against Ahsoka talk.

she’s a fan favorite and its the connection to rebels/clone wars where she interacted with all the big hitters like anakin, yoda, padme, obi wan, etc… plus ezra and sabine and thrawn and bo katan… and not she knows din, grogu and luke too

her show opens up the universe further and brings more from the animated show to live action

she’s a fan favorite and its the connection to rebels/clone wars where she interacted with all the big hitters like anakin, yoda, padme, obi wan, etc… plus ezra and sabine and thrawn and bo katan… and not she knows din, grogu and luke too

her show opens up the universe further and brings more from the animated show to live action
Does she not age? She was a kid around the same time as anakin/Vader

It's interesting how hated she was at the start. Ashley Eckstein also got a lot of abuse for it, IIRC.
But little by little, her character developed to become one the fan favs.

What makes ashoka so special that she gets her own show?

Cause she's awesome.

We got to see her evolve, from an annoying know it all punk kid to the bad *** grown up who superhero lands, sabers in hand in front of a bunch of Death Watch Mandalorians after jumping from a starship.

Her fighting style is portrayed as flashy too, changed the Jedi lightsaber fighting game like Seth Curry changed the NBA game. Vader is aggressive, and Anakin is flashy with the saber, Ahsoka is a combo of both.

not sure whos idea it was for rosario dawson to play ahsoka. should have just cast ashley eckstein. like they cast the same voice actress for bo katan

dawson doesnt sound or look nothing like her animated counterpart.

just looks like rosario dawson is doing cosplay 🤣

Rosario was basically fan-casted… fans have wanted her in it for years. She def looks more like Ahsoka than Ash Eckstein. 😅

also did ron howard think he was still working on an arrested development project? woody harrelsons character in the solo movie was named.......tobias beckett?

Does she not age? She was a kid around the same time as anakin/Vader
She ages. She’s older in Rebels and a little more mature too. It’s not until the Rebels finale where she returns as an adult, which is where Rosario Dawson’s iteration of the character starts from.

IMO, I have no issues with her being casted. Crazy to see her in live-action.

Weird question, woman who'll play her is in her 40s. Either way fans love her as she might be the only character who we got to watch have a proper growth arc.

Back
Top Bottom