Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This season has def felt 'all over the place' to me. You're not quite sure if they wanted to stick to the 'adventure of the week' format or focus on Mandalore and Gideon. Then they threw in that Dr. Pershing episode, which I thought would be more significant in the season overall, but we haven't seen it yet. 🤷‍♂️

If it really does turn out to be Sabine who broke Gideon out, I wonder if that's how they want to introduce a fan-fav character to a whole new audience who might not know who she is. 🤔

I dunno... the cameos, especially Jack Black, took me out of it.
Should have just dressed him up as an alien instead. 🤷‍♂️

I think I'm ready for the episodes related to Ashoka and Ezra lol. Bo now has the dark saber again, time to see Sabine bae

Dang, I didn't know a lot of you guys don't like Jack Black lol

I don't have anything against JB... but seeing him in this universe kinda acting like himself was a bit jarring for me.

Bo’s whole story this season was basically a 360 to get her back to where Dave ended her story in Rebels. He probably had no idea at the time there’d be a Mandalorian show.

68EDF759-6E0F-4835-87A3-A1BC0CF87287.jpeg

And while it’s been the most interesting part this entire season, you can probably splice up her entire arc into a ~20 min episode and be surprised at just how much of the season has just been filler.

I liked the episode, it was still a continuation of Bo's story mixed in with an I, Robot fairytale for children.

I don't know if it's intentional or that's just how she moves but she be floating in that suit.

that def was a Bryce Dallas Howard ep :lol:

Din had a point on the dark saber being now Bo’s. Finally we had some good lighting on her backside :pimp:

Bo would've made quick work of Din..I feel like since he got hemmed up by Grievous cousin and fell to the abyss on Mandalore, dude been looking more and more beta.

I liked their Pershing, Andor-esque episode even though a lot of people hated it. But this cameo festival was just too much. It’s like they wrote this episode just to accommodate the cameos. There was no point for Lizzo and Jack Black to be in this. And even Lloyd was wasted. I know Lizzo’s been obsessed with the show for some time. And Bryce’s ginger *** finally decided to bring her in. But it was just goofy. Now, Bill Burr worked. He was funny, he served an important purpose and what made the cameo or role even funnier was that Burr was known for hating Star Wars.

I liked their Pershing, Andor-esque episode even though a lot of people hated it. But this cameo festival was just too much. It’s like they wrote this episode just to accommodate the cameos. There was no point for Lizzo and Jack Black to be in this. And even Lloyd was wasted. I know Lizzo’s been obsessed with the show for some time. And Bryce’s ginger *** finally decided to bring her in. But it was just goofy. Now, Bill Burr worked. He was funny, he served an important purpose and what made the cameo or role even funnier was that Burr was known for hating Star Wars.
I’m saying. Pershing’s episode def had the tone for something brewing, unfortunately the season didn’t follow suit. I wonder if this was the result of Fav almost walking off, Disney stepping in and just spamming the show with unnecessary fillers. The last four episodes could’ve been revisiting mandalore, Gideon escaping, and the rat who busted Pershing.

I’m saying. Pershing’s episode def had the tone for something brewing, unfortunately the season didn’t follow suit. I wonder if this was the result of Fav almost walking off, Disney stepping in and just spamming the show with unnecessary fillers. The last four episodes could’ve been revisiting mandalore, Gideon escaping, and the rat who busted Pershing.

This show got the og NWO/WCW formula. They come out in the beginning and we don't see them until the end to give you a hook for the next week:lol:

Yea the episode was meh

Beginning love story was pointless. Cameos are taking over the show. I don't want this to become "guess which celebrity we have on the next episode"

Focus on the story. Not these filler episodes of side quests.

Back
Top Bottom