Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i have no idea cause Jaycen heard them fighting. Can you fight a force ghost? even in a WBW? Uncharted territory. I’m not even sure if that 100% was a WBW.. I don’t know what happened or how we got there :lol:

IIRC Hera also heard it…? I don’t even know what to make of that. Did she just trust Jaycen? Did she actually hear anything?
lolol. I will ask my friend that works at Lucasfilm to ask Dave. She said she sees Dave walk by almost everyday lol

It was real, they fought in the ocean in a pocket dimension of the WBW, this series proves its the most obvious thing for everything, ie: Marrok just being a random character no one special. A real Ahsoka fought a Force Ghost Anakin and took her on a this is her life Ghost of Christmas past journey.

When the dimension disappeared, the water encompassed her.

It was great.

It was real, they fought in the ocean in a pocket dimension of the WBW, this series proves its the most obvious thing for everything, ie: Marrok just being a random character no one special. A real Ahsoka fought a Force Ghost Anakin and took her on a this is her life Ghost of Christmas past journey.

When the dimension disappeared, the water encompassed her.

It was great.
how do we know marrock is dead? he just turned into black smoke.

how do we know marrock is dead? he just turned into black smoke.

Green smoke, he was Night Sister Magic, same stuff Funhouse The Fiend Bray Wyatt was using on Alexa Bliss but green.

We know he is dead because when he got hit by the saber they didnt gather his ashes and take him to the local medical facility right away.

I thought Solo was pretty mid. IMO, the supporting cast really outshined Alden Erenreich by a mile.

But I’m ready for a Lando anything. I thought Donald Glover killed that role. I too would have preferred a series, but if the mouse see’s the story fits a movie format better then we’ll see.

I thought Solo was pretty mid. IMO, the supporting cast really outshined Alden Erenreich by a mile.
Fair comment. It becomes pretty inescapable early in the movie that Erenreich doesn’t have a real palpable screen presence, especially in comparison to Harrison Ford. But once I just accepted that, I found the movie entertaining enough.

Sinner Sinner is spot on with the “not memorable” description though. Sitting here right now, I’m having real trouble remembering any specifics from Solo. :lol: I think there was a train scene. Maybe?

Last edited:
Sinner Sinner is spot on with the “not memorable” description though. Sitting here right now, I’m having real trouble remembering any specifics from Solo. :lol: I think there was a train scene. Maybe?
agreed and thats more in alignment with what i was trying to say - like the scenes that i remember the most from the movie don’t even include Han Solo: (Everything Emilia Clarke, Lando cheating and loving his droid, Maul, Woody’s character being a scumbag and inevitable betrayal).

Alden might be a good actor, but he just didn't sell it for me as Han. Didn't make me want to care about the character. 🤷‍♂️
Didn't have the charisma Harrison brought. The rest of the cast were way more memorable.

Solo was alright. I didn't think it was that bad.

I thought Rogue One was pretty good. Especially with the story.

It's funny, when I think of Rosario obviously i remember her from kids but i mostly associated her with her cameos in the Defenders series (Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones and Iron Fist). From there i vaguely remembered some roles she did, Sin City, Clerks and oddly enough Josey and the Pussycats. But looking at her body of work s/o to her for holding down the role of Wonder Woman in hella DC animated movies.

She has definitely been one of those actresses you forget, but when you see her in a role for a movie, you remember why she's a favorite.

As far as Thrawn goes with 3 episodes left, I really don't see him showing up in more than 1 maybe 2 episodes. That scene(s) from the trailer where we see him might all be in the finale. Same with Ezra. Thrawn is too big of a character to not be the entire arc of a season. i could be wrong. I'm glad they kept all of episode 5 out of the initial trailers so i can't wait what other saber fights we have yet to see and how they'll deal with Ray Stevenson's exit. Considering this strike doesn't seem like it will end, we're gonna be salivating for s2 until 2025 maybe.

Solo got massively hurt by Disney firing the original directors halfway through production (the guys that did the Jump Street reboot). That's why Solo feels like a choppy mess, and it's disappointing because there's so much good material to work with.

IMG_4484.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom