Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1695405463213.png

I mean he's an older and I assume wiser Jedi. I wouldn't expect that from him personally but lets see what his relationship with the force has become.

He'll probably be the catalyst for Sabine to finally get opened to using the force. I know people were groaning at her being force sensitive from the initial trailers but Dave's done it in a way that it'll at least feel earned, as a viewer. Give that man the keys already.

He'll probably be the catalyst for Sabine to finally get opened to using the force. I know people were groaning at her being force sensitive from the initial trailers but Dave's done it in a way that it'll at least feel earned, as a viewer. Give that man the keys already.
ever since disney took over everyone is force sensitive 🤣

mando bout to find out hes force sensitive in the 4th season

Well, Obi Wan did say the Force was an "energy-field created by all living things"... so I guess everything and everyone has the Force... some are just not as talented with it. 😅😅

Well, Obi Wan did say the Force was an "energy-field created by all living things"... so I guess everything and everyone has the Force... some are just not as talented with it. 😅😅

SW always been super vague with things so anything they make up arbitrarily can be justified by them. It was a wrap once Ben hit us with that "certain point of view" nonsense:lol:

In the og trilogy they hinted leah being the other strong force user. Then the only time we saw it was when she was floating in space and not dying somehow.

It is kinda weird that ahsoka was jedi training sabine who had very minimal force abilities. If stronger abilities never manifested then she’d just be really good at fighting with a lightsaber.

ever since disney took over everyone is force sensitive 🤣

mando bout to find out hes force sensitive in the 4th season
There were thousands of Jedi before order 66 and that’s not including the ones that weren’t trained. Y’all expect there to be no new force users just because the order is gone?

In the og trilogy they hinted leah being the other strong force user. Then the only time we saw it was when she was floating in space and not dying somehow.

It is kinda weird that ahsoka was jedi training sabine who had very minimal force abilities. If stronger abilities never manifested then she’d just be really good at fighting with a lightsaber.
It seems like she chose to train Sabine because she knew she was weak with the force. She was still clinging onto the fear that she would pass down the legacy of war and death to her appearance so she refused Grogue seeing that he’s strong with the force but took on Sabine knowing she probably wouldn’t have the ability to become a strong Jedi.

i always thought it was the force that helped jedis with using a lightsaber like force instincts that allows them to easily deflect blasters or so they dont accidentally cut off their own limbs

but ever since i found out you dont need the force to be a jedi like sabine, then i guess its just pure skills?

still seems crazy that deflecting blasters is pretty much like hitting bullets with your sword and jedis do it like hitting tennis balls with a tennis racket

i always thought it was the force that helped jedis with using a lightsaber like force instincts that allows them to easily deflect blasters or so they dont accidentally cut off their own limbs
That’s exactly what they do. They use the force to guide their movements and at times predict the opponents moves.

There are some rare cases where a non force user can be nice with the lightsaber. General Grievous is an example

That’s exactly what they do. They use the force to guide their movements and at times predict the opponents moves.

There are some rare cases where a non force user can be nice with the lightsaber. General Grievous is an example

grievous a robot though, no? i consider that as ai and we all what ai's can do these days

if anything grievous was under powered but then again jedis are super op and a deus ex machina so...

:lol:

Did Grievous ever deflect blasters though? A lightsaber is just a weapon. Anyone can use it. Jedi/Sith are just more skilled by using the force for guidance.
Sabin hasn’t deflected blasters either I don’t think but she has been trained with the Dark Saber so I’m sure some of that skill transfers over to at least being competent with a lightsaber.

grievous a robot though, no? i consider that as ai and we all what ai's can do these days

if anything grievous was under powered but then again jedis are super op and a deus ex machina so...

:lol:
He’s an alien with robot/cyborg parts like Vader

He’s an alien with robot/cyborg parts like Vader

so there is an actual brain inside that head?

1695491172003.png

i know he had like a beating heart that obi shot but even then, i assume having mostly 90%(?) if your body be mechanical means your reaction time would be faster while vader mostly just limbs that go replaced, his torso is still mostly still human and his own muscle, no?

but i think this is also why we need a prime vader show where they can explain and show what he really is, ive only seen the films and shows so there are so much mystery with Vader and Luke for the most part

hell even anakins life, if youve just seen the film, there is a giant hole there that rebels and clone wars filled but then Vader himself has a his own adventures and i dont think that was touched up on outside of the books

It’s completely nonsense when a non force user uses a light saber. It’s even more nonsense when a non force user or one barely in touch with the force like Sabine can deflect blaster shots with a lightsaber.

Using the force is special it shouldn’t be so willy nilly like this cheapens it like a corner street star war

It’s completely nonsense when a non force user uses a light saber. It’s even more nonsense when a non force user or one barely in touch with the force like Sabine can deflect blaster shots with a lightsaber.

Using the force is special it shouldn’t be so willy nilly like this cheapens it like a corner street star war
When she do that?

Back
Top Bottom