Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | All episodes streaming | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cara dune? more like cara DONE! amirite?

814C4986-5083-4046-8279-EEC515B0DDA0.gif

Y’all buggin. This the perfect opportunity for The Mythrol to climb up the ranks. Ol MAGA Cara turned her back in favor of the stripes. :smh:

RE: GC

You messing up ALL that potential money because you want to let the world know how you feel.

Nobody cares what she thinks. NObody really cares what any of us thinks to be honest.

If you feel that way, keep it to yourself. (Unless you WANT the backlash)
That is why I truly believe celebrities should stay away from social media.

9/10, you will end up doing something to mess yourself up.
You are better off without it, remaining a mysterious figure like they were in the 90s
I disagree, USE social media to your advantage, but don't use it to your advantage. If that makes sense. Do publicity through your social media, but also show you giving back to the community. You have a new movie coming out post some "allowed" (Mark Ruffalo I am looking at you) content from the movie. On the flip side if you are volunteering post pics of you with the kids/adults, make you more relatable and likeable. I swear I don't know how stars just don't get it.

Or will they recast Cara?
Does she need to be though? Cara is a pretty inessential character. She just pops up whenever Mando needs to recruit some peoples for a big mission. She can be dropped easily.

They'll need to find a new angle to take with the Rangers show but that shouldnt be too hard.

RE: GC

You messing up ALL that potential money because you want to let the world know how you feel.

Nobody cares what she thinks. NObody really cares what any of us thinks to be honest.

If you feel that way, keep it to yourself. (Unless you WANT the backlash)
That is why I truly believe celebrities should stay away from social media.

9/10, you will end up doing something to mess yourself up.
You are better off without it, remaining a mysterious figure like they were in the 90s

Mediocre entertainer/actress tbh. Probably also displaying some type of CTE as a result of her MMA career.

Side note: is her 'Cara Dune' character supposed to be on the larger/'huskier' side? Katee Sackhoff actually got in shape for her role... :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Her character is over and on top of that that portion of the series is over. They never need to bring her back up again.

I don't know if y'all have watched Wu Assassins but they need to hit up my girl Juju Chan. They don't need to recast Cara Dune, just don't go back to Navarro. Keep creating dope/strong female characters. I can use more of the Armorer personally.

Back
Top Bottom