Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_1795.jpeg

Dang she just looks like a regular Asian Aunt who likes Star Wars now.

Like 5 pages ago Natasha was the hottest woman ever, now she looks like my aunt and every Asian Aunt who debut the short cut.

She just needs a gambling addiction and a divorce and shell be set!

Dang she just looks like a regular Asian Aunt who likes Star Wars now.

Like 5 pages ago Natasha was the hottest woman ever, now she looks like my aunt and every Asian Aunt who debut the short cut.

She just needs a gambling addiction and a divorce and shell be set!
yea she looks big trash

but not as trash as hera in ahsoka and han and grand inquisitor in kenobi

best casting so far has been bo katan and ezra. also thrawn

Looks like shes cosplaying as sabine

I will say all they had to do was repaint Sasha Banks costume and it would’ve been a home-run.

But yeah, at least Bo-Katan was translated perfectly to live-action so it is what it is with Sabine’s costume, unfortunately. Not gonna lose sleep over it. For anybody who knows how cumbersome these costume are to wear, I’ll admit hers does look super comfortable/functional:lol:

5E7F981B-7E52-4FB6-9AA8-51D59D30E187.jpeg

Talking to fans at the recent PHX FanFusion event (via SFFGazette.com), the actress recalled, "The scene between Bo and Mando on the front of the boat is like our Titanic moment. Like, 'I’m the queen of the world.' I wanted to stand at the front of that boat. It was begging for me to do that."

"There is definitely an outtake where Brendan Wayne grabbed my face and kissed me through the Mando helmet,"
Sackhoff continued. "It was quite funny. Brendan Wayne is one of the men that wear the suit. And it was really fun."

Talking to fans at the recent PHX FanFusion event (via SFFGazette.com), the actress recalled, "The scene between Bo and Mando on the front of the boat is like our Titanic moment. Like, 'I’m the queen of the world.' I wanted to stand at the front of that boat. It was begging for me to do that."

"There is definitely an outtake where Brendan Wayne grabbed my face and kissed me through the Mando helmet,"
Sackhoff continued. "It was quite funny. Brendan Wayne is one of the men that wear the suit. And it was really fun."

Katie providing so much free game for head canon recently. Loves how she jokes and take it beyond family friendly lol.

legit thought this was trevor lawrence at first glance

Disney has seemingly directly reacted to the uncertain future by shifting a number of blockbuster projects over the course of the next decade. Among them are the next three Avatar films.

The galaxy far, far away is also pivoting. While no specific titles are known at this point, the next three Star Wars theatrical releases are moving to new dates.

• Untitled Star Wars movie moves to December 19th, 2025
  • Untitled Star Wars movie moves to May 22nd, 2026
  • Untitled Star Wars movie moves to December 18th, 2026

Yeah don't put much faith in these dates, no way is Avatar and a Sar Wars releasing on the same day in 2025.

Back
Top Bottom