Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re-watched Episode five. That first 30 minutes were great. I liked the sort of rawness of the Clone War footage. I can see why they showed it in the movie theaters.

I won't lie Hayden and Rosario were moving at different and there was an apparent discrepancy in their sword fighting skills. I haven't watched Clone Wars but did peep the animated specials on D+ and Star Wars Rebels but it seems like Ahsoka ain't Ahsokaing. I think the casting and characterization are the biggest issues with the show.

IMG_20230925_122316_846.jpg

my gawd this senator is a dumb*ss

how are they still denying the wxistence of a jedi or a possibility of a far away galaxy?

just the most idiotic thing

He’s probably on the inside and wants thraun back.
Nah he’s just legit incompetent. The character is in the Star Wars Resistance show(horrible canon cartoon show) He’s just an ahole. His son is the main character of the show lol

He’s probably on the inside and wants thraun back.

thats what i was thinking but then with all the deceit and lies in this world, the other senators cant see through that s***? or are the other senators a mute? they didnt want to pay more people extra for speaking parts? :lol:

anyways, another good episode though the last two were better

so Ezra always fought using force-fu or jedi-fu? seemed kind of weak and he just lucky star wars villains has terrible accuracy, you know just like they keep hitting Sabines armor and not the half thats exposed or the big melon on top that is her head :lol:

Ezra got some hung up now wanting the lightsaber? weird or he just felt super OP with his abilities

really curious what Baylons up to

and i guess this episode was suppose to show Thrawns strategic genius at play? I mean its okay, not too impressed, the night sister just sounds dumb saying something just for Thrawn to shut her up with a simple logic reasoning

this is looking like the finale is going to end in a cliffhanger that will eventually lead to the movie?

Ezra was giving out Force Pushes like the Young Bucks guve out Super Kicks.

It was like a...

Force Push Party?

my gawd this senator is a dumb*ss

how are they still denying the wxistence of a jedi or a possibility of a far away galaxy?

just the most idiotic thing
terrible writing. its like luke doesnt exist in this universe either. like they just didnt destroy two magical dark wizards that wield lightsabers just won the battle of endor with rebel soldiers

terrible writing. its like luke doesnt exist in this universe either. like they just didnt destroy two magical dark wizards that wield lightsabers just won the battle of endor with rebel soldiers
I think I raised that before. Continuity makes no sense.

as a last jedi hater, this one made me chuckle :lol:

they truly nailed Ezra’s character in every aspect. love it so far.

You're welcome for that:lol:

But yeah, saw this episode was 45 min and was expecting greatness but felt like a DBZ filler episode. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoyed it for what it was. But as the penultimate episode, it sucks they'll probably cram everything in another 35-45 min episode next week. And then the obvious cliffhanger for the upcoming movie.

I was entertained.

That senator has to have some Imperial agenda. No way he can be THAT oblivious to what's happening. I'm sure he lives in his secluded little world, in his fancy mansion on Coruscant... but still.

Nice of them to confirm that this is all happening post-Mando S3.

Cool to see Anakin's Clone Wars armor/outfit again!

There goes that theory of the ZombieTroopers... still useless AF.

I'm glad those crab people are ok... 😅

What exactly is Baylen after??? Is he really gonna part ways with Shin, just like that? And she must feel abandoned now... totally gonna turn her now. 🤔

Is this the first time we've seen someone use hand-to-hand combat vs someone with a Lightsaber? 😅
Ah... so this is what happens when you use the Force on a blade!
1695824188967.png

Back
Top Bottom