Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They shower and fornicate with those helmets on? The beastly women must be happy they just gotta find a cute helmet.

I was just thinking about that yesterday. Like how cool it must be for him to be a character that bad *** and becoming popular but then I was like is it even him in there lol. I wouldn’t wanna take credit if I was voice only.

I wanna hear the voice of the guy who wore the darth vader costume. He must’ve been salty as hell.

That rifle is ridiculous.
It's straight out of the Star Wars Holiday Special.

boba_fett_holiday_special.jpg

I wanna hear the voice of the guy who wore the darth vader costume. He must’ve been salty as hell.

Cmon. You just compared him to Vader 😂
My bad if you were being serious about the guy who really played Vader. Thought you were comparing James earl Jones to Pedro Pascal.

all I know about this show is baby Yoda, don't gotta be a Star Wars head to get into it right?

those are shopdisneys ID merch, they've always had that and you can usually customize it with some print for those families that goes and want to match their tees with their last names on it

those aren't all of it, they're just trying to sell what they could right by doing screenprinted merch

I was hoping to see some of the merch when I checked the Disney Store yesterday. But there was nothing.

Back
Top Bottom