Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also... what was that spherical thing that Tusken Raider pulled out of the dragon?

I can't believe we were deprived of this scene!
Screenshot 2020-10-31 051410.jpg

Guess I am the only one
who's annoyed about Boba
1. He's dead
2. It's the type of stuff you come up with when you've run out of ideas

Am I the only one who wanted Timothy Olyphant to sit down with Mando and start talking about Lancer?

Guess I am the only one
who's annoyed about Boba
1. He's dead
2. It's the type of stuff you come up with when you've run out of ideas
Eh, the character never had a big impact on me so that death just seemed a bit corny and lame. Definitely anticlimactic.

Last edited:
Enjoyed the episode and thought it was a great way to start the season. Read other places that some folks wanted more info on Moff Gideon and the darksaber right away, but this episode was good for quest building purposes.

If Disney+ wanted to do weekly releases, they should’ve went all in and launch the episode at 8pm EST. Make it true appointment viewing! I was in office yesterday morning trying to avoid spoilers when online LOL!

I am also with the minority that Boba Fett was a pretty lame character based on the trilogy. I don't know why he was so hyped other than his dope armor.

I don't want to have to read comics and books to fully realize how badass he was.

I like how they poked fun of his jetpack though.

I am also with the minority that Boba Fett was a pretty lame character based on the trilogy. I don't know why he was so hyped other than his dope armor.

I don't want to have to read comics and books to fully realize how badass he was.

I like how they poked fun of his jetpack though.
If you’re going to reintroduce the character that is apart of the Star Wars lore, even with limited screen time, you do it on a show dedicated about Mandalorians, since he is by far the most popular Mandalorian to date (could be argued at this point I guess)

I never really cared if he was on the show or not, but with that little 5 second snippet I’m already invested in his storyline to see how he survived the Sarlacc, how his armor ended up with the Jawas, and what the hell he’s been doing all these years.

Eh, s2 ep 1 was a snoozer.

Since George Lucas said Boba Fet survived maybe he just got jammed up on Bespin and had to go get some new armor.

He’s never been a good character to me anyway so I don’t really care.

The idea to me that since RotJ Fett has just been stranded on Tatooine this entire time is strange to me.

Its facts, not slander. Guy got handled with ease in rotj.
I find it a joke he was advertised as the secondary villain behind Vader in RotJ.

He just isn't given enough screen time to put him on that level.

Back
Top Bottom