Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love Sabine, love the casting.

She by far is the worst user of a lightsaber along with Din.

I love how she has no Force ability.

Huyang had me lol when he basically told Sabine "ive witnessed tons of Padawans train, you suck the most."

first two episodes were really good

i guess sabine is force sensitive after all?

marrok, any chance he is maul?

Nah I think thats the thing, she actually has NO force powers, and is still getting trained.

Finally, it’s here. Totally love first two episodes

Distant galaxy in live action series :wow: Cannot wait to see more about it

Ahsoka is badass as always. One of my favorite characters

Sabine is so Sabine. Love it.

Poor fans who support the idea of the Ezra/Sabine romance

“You’re like a sister to me”
:lol:

I really hope we will see a full trained Jedi from Ezra in the future 🤞🏽

Hera looks amazing. Funny I remember some fans complained about “plain Lekku” from Hera

Love Chopper’s flex at the end :pimp: Always like that droid

Elsbeth is badass. Nice to see Nightsisters’ power shortly

Ray 🙏🏽

Haven't seen it yet. Debating if I should save it for tomorrow. Was going to finish the recent Transformers that I started yesterday

so it is possible to be a jedi without having the force?

Yup, you can learn and live the ways without having Force Powers.

ITs been done before, I dont know the characters name off the top of my head, but there is prescedent.

I would be surprised if she ends up with Force Powers.

ahh, did not know that

all my SW knowledge is from the movies and D+ shows and not even the cartoons (i got too lazy to watch em before this series :lol: ) so its always to know this info

me the whole 2-episodes
DCC5045D-02C0-4605-981A-5942CFF68103.gif

520F1781-77FA-4DBD-8D45-CFAFF224FFE0.gif

4390CA79-8E13-4D3F-A92D-E2740287EC73.gif

Season 5 of Rebels is IRL. :lol: :pimp: :wow:

Season 4 wrapped up in early 2018 and we had no idea when/if that storyline would continue…but to see it like this is beyond anything i could have imagined.

Last edited:
Yup, you can learn and live the ways without having Force Powers.

ITs been done before, I dont know the characters name off the top of my head, but there is prescedent.

I would be surprised if she ends up with Force Powers.

Not saying you’re wrong but that would be silly for them to specially end the episode with Ahsoka calling her Padawan and there being an asterisk next to the term just for her.

Plus, Huwang(?) literally said she was the worst Padawan before handing her the lightsaber. What benefit is there for all these little clues if there’s no payoff later? At least with the Finn troll, it was all pre-movie marketing and they didn’t even waste time in the actual movie into even trying to make it vague for him being force sensitive.

Again, not saying you’re wrong, just how I saw it.

Not saying you’re wrong but that would be silly for them to specially end the episode with Ahsoka calling her Padawan and there being an asterisk next to the term just for her.

Plus, Huwang(?) literally said she was the worst Padawan before handing her the lightsaber. What benefit is there for all these little clues if there’s no payoff later? At least with the Finn troll, it was all pre-movie marketing and they didn’t even waste time in the actual movie into even trying to make it vague for him being force sensitive.

Again, not saying you’re wrong, just how I saw it.

Im ok if im wrong, i have no issue with her trying to be a jedi, who am i to question the legendary ahsoka tano? she chose the disaster. its like my married friends, all they do is complain. its like make the marriage work instead of complainiung, you asked for it. same for ahsoka, you want to train her? no force powers, go for it. make her a jedi. im for that story too.

Enjoyed both episodes. Hoping for a solid rest of the season.
Sabine is so damn fine. She better be in every episode.
Neat that you could sort of understand Chopper when he speaks.

Fun. Really enjoyed that. And seeing the character casting with more context, MEW and Natasha really works.

Live-action Chopper.... 🥰😂 I didn't like him early in Rebels... annoying and rude little guy... but that's part of his charm! 😆 He's so awesome.

Early reviews were saying how 'slow' episode 1 was, but I found it to be ok. When both were watched together, it felt right and like a movie.

Not sure about the 'technicalities' of being a non-Force sensitive Padawan, but I'm sure Filoni will address this.

I'm actually trying to piece together the timeline. Obvs the time jump at the end of Rebels ties into the end of episode 2, but how much time was Sabine with Ahsoka as her Padawan? I think they said a few years? So that would have meant Ahsoka started training Sabine right after Ezra/Thrawn disappeared? And, of course, the Ahsoka show all takes place a while after the Battle of Endor.

And we knew this already, but love them recreating the very final scene in Rebels.

Cosplayers getting ready for SW Celebration. 🤭🤭
a1.gif

Last edited:
I guess you can train them in combat like how Dooku trained Grievous in Jedi combat. They just won’t have that edge because of no force powers

Both already have relationships, makes sense. Also makes sense for some non force users to carry the ways forward since force users are tracked and hunted. They sense each other's presence.

Back
Top Bottom