Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man i can't wait to binge Visions S2

Dark Jedi.png

I don’t think C-3PO gets enough hate for his shadyness. Can’t trust him, the way he out the blue was talking about Jar Jar. So matter of fact.

You know I don’t know about Jar Jar. R2 like naw I ain’t sayin nothing.

Not sure why many people didn't like Rogue One and Andor. I think Andor is still Top-2 SW series on Disney+
Andor is my favorite Star Wars behind the original trilogy.
People didnt like Rogue One? Thats easily one of the best Star Wars movies ever.
Definitely better than any of the other Disney Star Wars movies. It wasn’t perfect but still had more character, personality, and stakes even though it took place before Episode IV.

Not sure why many people didn't like Rogue One and Andor. I think Andor is still Top-2 SW series on Disney+
Because they are amazing and well written, acted, directed, everything. George Lucas said star wars is for kids so i assume Rogue One and Andor are too serious for some fans. Andor is the best written stuff we’ve gotten but the streaming numbers for it are low.

SW is so massive now you can easily have separate, targeted audiences per each show/movie. You'll never forget the kids if you got shows and movies just for them vs others.

Back
Top Bottom