Live Profile...this could the one NT.

Anybody create one yet? Ive been looking for a BBM type chat since i left BB for Apple but i think thos could be it.Anybody have high hopes for it?

Anybody create one yet? Ive been looking for a BBM type chat since i left BB for Apple but i think thos could be it.Anybody have high hopes for it?

whatsapp does the job for me.  goes through your contacts automatically and finds others that use whatsapp...i was surprised there were a bunch of friends had it.  **LATE PASS** for me

whatsapp does the job for me.  goes through your contacts automatically and finds others that use whatsapp...i was surprised there were a bunch of friends had it.  **LATE PASS** for me

I tried to put NT on Beluga same thing a Live Profile and only had a few Nt'ers join. Method man wrote an essay and locked my thread.
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif

I tried to put NT on Beluga same thing a Live Profile and only had a few Nt'ers join. Method man wrote an essay and locked my thread.
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif

i have it and a lot of ppl i know have it, but i think its gonna die down like every other failed attempt at creating a universal bbm
its sorta buggy also, it could use an update

i have it and a lot of ppl i know have it, but i think its gonna die down like every other failed attempt at creating a universal bbm
its sorta buggy also, it could use an update

Im sick of all these new apps that come out every other month, and die in a month. Just call/text them and call it a day.

Im sick of all these new apps that come out every other month, and die in a month. Just call/text them and call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom