Livestrong Air Structure Sample

Felt this needed it's own thread.

Recently the LIVESTRONG x Nike Air MaxCollection hit retailers, one of the sneakerhead favorites that was noticeably missing from the collection was the Air Structure Triax'91 which has made a strong comeback as of late.
The Nike Structure Triax '91 Sample could easily have been intended for the LIVESTRONG collection. A nice mix of black, yellow, andwhite fits the color code for the collection, however the sample doesn't receive the LIVESTRONG tag. No word on whether this colorway was scrapped or not,but you can pick up this pair on eBay.
http://www.nicekicks.com/2009/05/nike-structure-triax-91-sample/

Could be livestrong, or could just be a Black/Yellow colorway! Either way they will go for $400 probably in that auction

eek.gif
. Boo, Nike for not releasing these.

Those are hot sauce.

I would like a pair of the am90s, am1s, or 180s... but I refuse to pay beast prices.

If the proceeds go towards cancer research, why not capitalize and release them as a limited release (but not as limited as a tier zero release).

smh.gif

grin.gif

i dont think these structures were for the livestrong collection because they are in the picture for the fall 09 samples that also had the garnett 3's. ihope they still drop because they look real nice

Originally Posted by sbib1130

i dont think these structures were for the livestrong collection because they are in the picture for the fall 09 samples that also had the garnett 3's. i hope they still drop because they look real nice

You are correct, sir.

These are definitely dropping, and they weren't part of the Livestrong collection that just recentlydropped. The person running the auction makes it seem like they're part of the collection, but he/she never officially comes out and states that.

Whomever is bidding on this auction is definitely wasting their money.

Hopefully info above is correct, out of all the other Structures, these are perfectly executed by Nike.

^ It is, don't worry---I know our store ordered them.

Retail is $108 & the style number is 318088 071.

Originally Posted by spacej23

^ It is, don't worry---I know our store ordered them.

Retail is $108 & the style number is 318088 071.

You seem to know your stuff. Can you hit me with some knowledge? Ok so what released a few weeks ago was the Livestrong Air MAX collection right? Is the 180technically considered an Air Max? Or did Nike just put that in there to add another shoe to their release?

Correct. What Nike just dropped was indeed the Livestrong Collection, and the 180'sare considered an Air Max shoe.

This is dope intel... I thought the structures didn't Make the livestrong pack cus of the horrible midsole hahaha jk. I wonder if it will be the same forthese.

Back
Top Bottom