Living In A Creepy Home Unappreciation

It's 2pm and I heard a weird noise, I jumped up and did the shi shaw, word to Dale Gribble. My home be scaring the shh out of me at late hours, weird noises FTL.
frown.gif

paranormal activity 
laugh.gif
 @ the dale gribble reference though but i sometimes think too much about something and freak myself out. 

I used to live in a creaky house and you just gotta tell yourself the probability of someone breaking in is slim. Even then they're not gonna wanna kill you.

And that's just the trick made way of looking at it. Get strapped!

You could mistake my house for the one on the Strangers, but I don't really get shook no more.

I feel you on this one. My place is no joke. I hear noises often, late at night but I try not to let it scare me.

I know there is plenty of skeptics but this stuff is real. Lingering spirits or whatever you want to call it.

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

paranormal activity 
laugh.gif
 @ the dale gribble reference though but i sometimes think too much about something and freak myself out. 

My house is basically the same layout as the house in the first Paranormal Activity... I was freaking out for days...
laugh.gif

I always used to hear weird creaks n stuff too but I figured my dog would be barking if there was some creep in there

My wife & I used to live in an apartment before our son was born. She went to sleep early during her pregnancy so I did a lot of TV watching & internet surfing by myself at night (played lots of Tetris then...). Anyway, I used to think I saw movement in my peripheral vision but whenever I turned to look nada. I'd also distinctly feel the prescence of someone looking over my shoulder while I was on the computer. Years later I found out there was a small cemetary on part of the apartment complex which was moved before the complex was built & people had reported paranormal activity. Whenever we'd watch her mother's dog when she went out of town, the dog would awaken from a nap & start staring at different corners of home Or would look back & forth at nothing...Creeped me the F out...

2pm though? You're bugging 
laugh.gif
  I lived in an older 5 bedroom house after college though, it was prime time in terms of location to bars, women, shopping, and work...but on nights nobody else was home it could be downright freaky.  About 6 months into living there a roommate and I decided to explore the attic on some drunk superhero !##....it was completely empty less a children's vanity which we later found out the owner had no clue about.  Everywhere else I've lived has been super normal.

something has been following me from house to house like my lights would switch off or my tv would cut on and off its stopped since two years ago I guess it got bored with me

Older houses generally give me the heebie jeebies especially when they have those little doors. I remember watching the 6th Sense for the first time & homeboy went to the birthday party & got held up by them ghosts behind the little door...Maaaannn....
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom