Living in the suburbs FTL vol. I miss NYC

Man I've never been this bored in my life. Barely anything to do sumtimes. U got to drive everywhere, u cant just chill. U can only drink and smoke somuch, everything gets old. Maybe I need more hobbies ur sumthing.

Trust me I feel ya. After living in Nashville then moving back to the burbs, ok maybe not the burbs but some dead end small town with nothing but a walmart andsome other stores. Most of the ppl here are drug addicts (heroin and coke). I don't even wanna mess with ppl like that. I was thinking the same thing. Ifmy brother sets up shop in Boston, I'll be checking out places to live out there.

Damn I love the burbs. Not as busy as a city and not close to being a small town.

i kinda feel you on that tip. only time my town is great is summertime, because the bars are opened late, but other than that it gets boring. Thank god ilive by the train i hop on that joker everytime my town gets lame.

The country life is for families...I dont think I'll ever not live by a main city just because of the variety of things to do and places to go.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Damn I love the burbs. Not as busy as a city and not close to being a small town.

Well said.

OP, you must be young.. When you get older you'll start to appreciate the suburbs. TRUST.

Originally Posted by imsojayded

Originally Posted by ReasonablyIll89

Southern Prince Georges MD FTW..........
dont worry i fixed it for you!

its the suburbs....but it aint the suburbs...FTW

*fixed*

but now i live back in Prince William VA..
mad.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Personally, I love being in a big city. There's never an end to what you can do. The suburbs and smaller towns just suck in general.

ohwell.gif
MOEree5e wrote:

imsojayded wrote:
ReasonablyIll89 wrote:
Southern MD FTW..........

You CAN'T be from SMD saying something that outrageous.
laugh.gif

what part do you reside in?!? cuz its plenty things to do and get into where i used to live....

Waldorf.
ohwell.gif

well im in upper marlboro and there is plenty to do

ohwell.gif
MOEree5e wrote:

imsojayded wrote:
ReasonablyIll89 wrote:

laugh.gif

what part do you reside in?!? cuz its plenty things to do and get into where i used to live....

Waldorf.
ohwell.gif

thats why!!!
laugh.gif
...i used to love living out laurel...cuz i was in themiddle of everywhere...DC, Bmore, howard, anne arundel, MOco...FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

Trust me I feel ya. After living in Nashville then moving back to the burbs, ok maybe not the burbs but some dead end small town with nothing but a walmart and some other stores. Most of the ppl here are drug addicts (heroin and coke). I don't even wanna mess with ppl like that. I was thinking the same thing. If my brother sets up shop in Boston, I'll be checking out places to live out there.
Nashville, Boston, Cali with the "gangsters", Puerto rico homegirl wanna live all over the country

ohwell.gif
MOEree5e wrote:

imsojayded wrote:
ReasonablyIll89 wrote:

laugh.gif

Waldorf.
ohwell.gif

well im in upper marlboro and there is plenty to do

I consider southern maryland St.Marys, Charles, and Calvert county.

Back
Top Bottom