Living with a woman and her constantly nagging you un appreciation

Ive been living with my girl over the summer in her apartment while I'm home from school. She constantly NAGS about the smallest things ie: me lowering the thermostat even though I offer to pay part of her electric bill, drinking or eating food she bought when we used to share everything
grin.gif
, my friends coming over, basically everything I do she nags and complains.

She never used to act like this in the 3 years we've been together. I told her im sick of it and moved in with my peoples for the last 2 weeks until I head back to school. I'm thinking this may be the end because I can't deal with it.
eyes.gif

I know some of yall gotta feel me.

Spoiler [+]

Ive been living with my girl over the summer in her apartment while I'm home from school. She constantly NAGS about the smallest things ie: me lowering the thermostat even though I offer to pay part of her electric bill, drinking or eating food she bought when we used to share everything
grin.gif
, my friends coming over, basically everything I do she nags and complains.

She never used to act like this in the 3 years we've been together. I told her im sick of it and moved in with my peoples for the last 2 weeks until I head back to school. I'm thinking this may be the end because I can't deal with it.
eyes.gif

I know some of yall gotta feel me.

Spoiler [+]

serious question, how old are you? im assuming you're relatively young, you had to know its a bad idea moving in with your girl at a younger age

serious question, how old are you? im assuming you're relatively young, you had to know its a bad idea moving in with your girl at a younger age

Relationships are up and down man. She might just be getting annoyed by you. Doesn't mean she doesn't love you. Try to spend more time away from her for a while.

Better yet communicate to her that you feel things are becoming weird.

Relationships are up and down man. She might just be getting annoyed by you. Doesn't mean she doesn't love you. Try to spend more time away from her for a while.

Just turned 22, this is the second summer I've lived with her and it definitely aint used to be this bad.

Just turned 22, this is the second summer I've lived with her and it definitely aint used to be this bad.

you probably get on her nerves and thats why she nags you...

it could be one of those things where it was little stuff she never mentioned and now EVERYTHING annoys her...

probably best you leave

you probably get on her nerves and thats why she nags you...

it could be one of those things where it was little stuff she never mentioned and now EVERYTHING annoys her...

probably best you leave

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Gotta go with DC on this one. Just let her do her own thing for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom