Lloyd Banks & 4 Other people arrested for assault

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at dudes face

homie got knocked the #%%! out!

i knew son was real son... i been tryin to tell yall since day one... u know how real u gotta be to beat up a CANADIAN promoter? them @!@%+% is goons...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

i knew son was real son... i been tryin to tell yall since day one... u know how real u gotta be to beat up a CANADIAN promoter? them @!@%+% is goons...

You really gotta be a trill #$% n_ to run with four other n_'s and beat the %$%$ out a fat n_

That man Banks is a livewire I tell ya.

Good I'm glad he got knocked, dude is a shady promoter around here.

I've never gotten the deal with bringing 4 or 5 of your boys with you to a fight.
Or, to jump someone with them and then brag about it.

All it does is make you look like a little punk who's scared to death to man up and fight someone one-on-one.

Originally Posted by Chao

I've never gotten the deal with bringing 4 or 5 of your boys with you to a fight.

All it does is make you look like a little punk who's scared to death to man up and fight someone one-on-one.
basically...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by Chao

basically...
If what dude at the bottom of page one said is true, about ol boy being a known shady promoter than it all makes sense. But
smh.gif
at these NTn_'s thinkin jumpin someone is "gangsta"

Back
Top Bottom