Lloyd ft. Andre 3000 [Narrated by Lil Wayne] - Dedication To My Ex (Miss That)

I hate how all these R&B guys are getting so vulgar these days. Call me soft or whatever but you would never see MJ with lyrics like these...

Noticed Lloyd starting doing this on that Lay Me Down Remix.

Had so much potential... 
ohwell.gif

I was hoping for something along the lines of "You"

Originally Posted by D723

I hate how all these R&B guys are getting so vulgar these days. Call me soft or whatever but you would never see MJ with lyrics like these...

Nah I feel you man.  I like the throwback MJ vibe of this track but overdone/forced vulgarity on the hook kills the song for me.

Nah I feel you man.  I like the throwback MJ vibe of this track but overdone/forced vulgarity on the hook kills the song for me.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

But look at Lloyd tattoo's. MJ neva had tats. Jus' from the tattoo's alone, it gives off a less presentable presumption, so i'm not surprised by the content of this song. 
Jus' like R.Kelly,he made vulgar tracks and he's the greatest.

+

It must jus' be our generation. We're only going to get wilder & more rebellious as time goes on.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

But look at Lloyd tattoo's. MJ neva had tats. Jus' from the tattoo's alone, it gives off a less presentable presumption, so i'm not surprised by the content of this song. 
Jus' like R.Kelly,he made vulgar tracks and he's the greatest.

+

It must jus' be our generation. We're only going to get wilder & more rebellious as time goes on.

"And no I am well aware that you can bring a man to his knees
And get what you need without saying please
But can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat
And they gona put this man Grammys on the streets?"....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"And no I am well aware that you can bring a man to his knees
And get what you need without saying please
But can you bring a man to his feet when defeat is on repeat
And they gona put this man Grammys on the streets?"....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom