LMAO @ all of these hilarious threads getting locked. But seriously folks, I have a legit pregunta!

Getting called handsome or cute. Which one would be the greater compliment to recieve you think that of in your opinion?

At first I would rather have taken cute over handsome any day. I felt like handsome was something that a female would call your dad or something. And cute was something that they called some dude they were feeling. But asking all these girls about it, they seem to think that calling a guy handsome is the bigger compliment. Its on par with calling a girl beautiful and that cute was equated with some hollow +%% compliment.

What do you guys think?

Getting called handsome or cute. Which one would be the greater compliment to recieve you think that of in your opinion?

At first I would rather have taken cute over handsome any day. I felt like handsome was something that a female would call your dad or something. And cute was something that they called some dude they were feeling. But asking all these girls about it, they seem to think that calling a guy handsome is the bigger compliment. Its on par with calling a girl beautiful and that cute was equated with some hollow +%% compliment.

What do you guys think?

Cute when you're messing with a younger chick, Handsome when you're talking to an older girl..

Cute when you're messing with a younger chick, Handsome when you're talking to an older girl..

I wanna be handsome to these #!%!. I get handsome from old women
pimp.gif

In my world:

Handsome refers to any man who is good looking.
Hot refers to any man I am attracted to.
Cute refers to a guy who would get hit with the:

do-want-sort-of-i-guess-wha.jpg

In my world:

Handsome refers to any man who is good looking.
Hot refers to any man I am attracted to.
Cute refers to a guy who would get hit with the:

do-want-sort-of-i-guess-wha.jpg

I usually like them saying (all out of breath), "where did you learn how to do that?"

Best compliment

I usually like them saying (all out of breath), "where did you learn how to do that?"

Best compliment

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Yo I always get called cute. 
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But yea, I used to feel bad about being called handsome cause I always thought of it as a grandma kinda compliment
30t6p3b.gif

If a girl called me handsome, ill admit I would be disappointed and be like, but dont you think Im cute? But now that I realized being called cute is %$!!, Im taking all the handsome compliments I can get

th30ddoc7.gif

ogwcq8.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Yo I always get called cute. 
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But yea, I used to feel bad about being called handsome cause I always thought of it as a grandma kinda compliment
30t6p3b.gif

If a girl called me handsome, ill admit I would be disappointed and be like, but dont you think Im cute? But now that I realized being called cute is %$!!, Im taking all the handsome compliments I can get

th30ddoc7.gif

ogwcq8.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

handsome all the way

cute just reminds me of being 14, %%%% of here with that

handsome all the way

cute just reminds me of being 14, %%%% of here with that

Back
Top Bottom