Loaded Lux

Joined Sep 16, 2003
If you go in WSHH and search his name one of the last vids(latest) wheres theres like 15 dudes around son was straight
Way too many quotables. He should of been on the cover of that XXL..

Joined Feb 8, 2009
I mess with Loaded Lux Curren$y lookin @z him and Serious Jones be having me like
everytime

Joined Jan 29, 2007
"... One hand.../ Don't give a f**k, fam.../ I'LL DO THIS N' GREASY ON THE CORNER like the CUTMAN.../ Burn down entire estates.../ NO FIREESCAPES.../ N'a I ain't BRUH-MAN!!!!.../

s0lefunk

Supporter
Joined May 31, 2007

"This is an ape, fit and in shape/ You Micheal Jackson $+$ artists can't run with me so switch the race... and fix your face"
"How you get outta character when the camera playin"

"Mook? He don't cut it in the booth/ Flava Flav $+$ _, shoulda stuck with Hoops/"

Dude was my favorite mixtape/battle rapper. Dude had too many quotables in his battle with Mook..

Joined May 1, 2005
Old Smack Vids will tells the story..Lux is capable of destroying a lotta of these new rappers out here.

m16

Banned
Joined Apr 3, 2009
Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Loaded Lux= BEST BATTLE RAPPER ALIVE. i dare anyone to disagree!

lol

but yea, I mess with Lux.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now