Local Footlocker prices on Kobe V's????

Has anyone recently been to a footlocker and know the prices for the Kobes?

thanks

Has anyone recently been to a footlocker and know the prices for the Kobes?

thanks

I've been in 2 or 3 FLs recently and I didn't see any discounts on the Kobe Vs. I've seen certain colorways on sale for around $100 at Sheikh's, Sports Chalet and at Niketown, but not FL.

I've been in 2 or 3 FLs recently and I didn't see any discounts on the Kobe Vs. I've seen certain colorways on sale for around $100 at Sheikh's, Sports Chalet and at Niketown, but not FL.

^^^^oh snap....okay. thanks.

I was doing research for a friend....I remember reading that some places had dropped in prices....

ontario mills was saying they were still $99.99.....(that's not outlet price to me
smile.gif

^^^^oh snap....okay. thanks.

I was doing research for a friend....I remember reading that some places had dropped in prices....

ontario mills was saying they were still $99.99.....(that's not outlet price to me
smile.gif

There's a basketball sale currently going on, I'm not sure how long, but certain colorways were marked down to 99.99. There are still one or two colorways left as well which will also be at retail.

There's a basketball sale currently going on, I'm not sure how long, but certain colorways were marked down to 99.99. There are still one or two colorways left as well which will also be at retail.

Originally Posted by Dilated1200

Same

Originally Posted by Dilated1200

Same

10072010604.jpg

all the GR kobes at the FTL in tyler mall, cerritos, lakewood, ontario mills and buena park mall are $99

also not shown was the blackouts and MDs at $99 too...even footaction has the same deal...

10072010604.jpg

all the GR kobes at the FTL in tyler mall, cerritos, lakewood, ontario mills and buena park mall are $99

also not shown was the blackouts and MDs at $99 too...even footaction has the same deal...

Originally Posted by jrjmd

laugh.gif
  Damn, sounds like an update I would've done.  Those EXACT malls too.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

laugh.gif
  Damn, sounds like an update I would've done.  Those EXACT malls too.

Don't know OP is still looking for discounted Kobe Vs, but for what its worth, my local Shiekh's (West L.A.) has a few different colorways on sale for between 79.99 and 89.99. I bought the red/yellow colorway yesterday for 79. They also have the olympic, all black and silver/red colorways on sale for 89. If you're still looking and have a Shiekh's in your area, you may want to check it out.

Don't know OP is still looking for discounted Kobe Vs, but for what its worth, my local Shiekh's (West L.A.) has a few different colorways on sale for between 79.99 and 89.99. I bought the red/yellow colorway yesterday for 79. They also have the olympic, all black and silver/red colorways on sale for 89. If you're still looking and have a Shiekh's in your area, you may want to check it out.

Back
Top Bottom