|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's exactly the same thing as last season.

Lou williams is jeremy lin. The guy you turn to when you need a clutch brick or someone to run point that really doesn't know how to.

Hibbert is ed davis. Best/only defender who gets benched down the stretch when the team is threatening to take the lead

Huertas is Ronnie price with worse defense

Bass was originally kelly, guy who is not that good but might be decent if he actually played his own position. But now everyone plays out of position. Everyone is r kelly

Ant brown is clarkson. Promising 2nd rounder who won't get any burn un til the tank is secure

Kobe is stil washed, sadly

They had me fooled in the offseason but now it's clear as day. They sell you a dream of competing and then a month goes by and you start thinking hmmm...top 3 protected you say? Byron is definitely the man for the job and he's been doing admirable work out there, truly a savant when it comes to this. We could be having a wolves type of season but it doesn't look like that's in the cards. Next year..

Last edited:
I don't think they are tanking this year. Last year was very stealth.

The problem is the HC is an imbecile. Team would likely be 6-7 with a guy who knows the difference between his *** and a hole in the ground. But we're 2-11 because he keeps running stupid 4th quarter rotations.

Can't see how there isn't already passing conversations about Byron's job.

I'm 200% positive. I refuse to believe an adult human with no reported mental condition can be as dumb as byron. The lineups he throws out there are so blatantly ineffective...there's just no way he's trying to win games

I can't even watch the games Kobe is playing in.

I'm Srs. **** hurts my eyes.
He takes the worst shots continuously and it's doing nothing to help our young players develop or our team win.

I can't watch that **** anymore.

It's going to be a real **** show in here if we have the 2nd worst record in the league, and fall out of the top 3 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's going to be a real **** show in here if we have the 2nd worst record in the league, and fall out of the top 3 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  

Worst record in the league is around a 65% chance of a top 3. Second worse is around 55%. Third worse I forget somewhere in the 40s. Basically coin flips.

Russell is looking good. Showed a glimpse of the triple double threat he'll be in the future yesterday.

It's going to be a real **** show in here if we have the 2nd worst record in the league, and fall out of the top 3 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Worst record in the league is around a 65% chance of a top 3. Second worse is around 55%. Third worse I forget somewhere in the 40s. Basically coin flips.

Russell is looking good. Showed a glimpse of the triple double threat he'll be in the future yesterday.
Yes I'm aware of the percentages, just saying how funny it will be in here.

From what I've seen and read, Russell will be fine.

Pincus is the only reporter constantly bringing something up with him, don't trust that rat looking dude.

Byron running the offense through a corpse

The corpse constantly demanding the ball and the youngsters giving it to him in the high post

The corpse proceeds to shoot a contested three or a contested off balance jumper/fadeaway

Unwatchable

Oram is the only one with the balls to ask Byron the questions we want answered.
Oram is really good actually.

Baxter holmes is okay, but I miss mcmenamin. sp?

Bresnahan and medina are indifferent for me. 

Pincus is the worst.

I'm 200% positive. I refuse to believe an adult human with no reported mental condition can be as dumb as byron. The lineups he throws out there are so blatantly ineffective...there's just no way he's trying to win games

I'm not joking. If he gets us our top 3 pick back, I will not hesitate.

Phil Jackson
Pat Riley
Byron Scott

Greatest 3 coaches in Laker history. 100%, full belief.

Will. Not. Hesitate.

"The Laker way" of getting us DLo and Top 3 back to back years, to go with Randle and Clarkson. :lol: :smokin

I will love Byron forever.

In fact, I'm feelin so charitable, if they pull this off, IF they manage to do this, I will take back everything I ever said about Mitch. I will applaud Mitch for his efforts the last 2.5 years.

You all have my word.

But Top 3 must be delivered. No exceptions.

I'm not joking. If he gets us our top 3 pick back, I will not hesitate.

Phil Jackson
Pat Riley
Byron Scott

Greatest 3 coaches in Laker history. 100%, full belief.

Will. Not. Hesitate.

"The Laker way" of getting us DLo and Top 3 back to back years, to go with Randle and Clarkson.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

I will love Byron forever.

In fact, I'm feelin so charitable, if they pull this off, IF they manage to do this, I will take back everything I ever said about Mitch. I will applaud Mitch for his efforts the last 2.5 years.

You all have my word.

But Top 3 must be delivered. No exceptions.
They will have fell *** backwards into this situation. I refuse to believe the actually planned any of this out.

I don't care if they planned it, if they lucked into it, I'll still be thrilled and will just give them credit cuz I'm a nice guy.*

:smokin

I don't care if they planned it, if they lucked into it, I'll still be thrilled and will just give them credit cuz I'm a nice guy.*

:smokin

Isn't the upcoming Laker first round draft pick to the 76ers? I heard this somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom