|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellas please keep me in your thoughts and prayers tonight... I took my dog Mercedes to the vet today, and the doctor gave us really bad news.. We're going to take her back to the vet tomorrow to get the blood test taken again, and praying that it was just a blip and her kidney function is back to normal. If it isn't, then I have to let her go.

I'm devastated.

Fellas please keep me in your thoughts and prayers tonight... I took my dog Mercedes to the vet today, and the doctor gave us really bad news.. We're going to take her back to the vet tomorrow to get the blood test taken again, and praying that it was just a blip and her kidney function is back to normal. If it isn't, then I have to let her go.

I'm devastated.

:frown: :frown: :frown: PRAYERS E. Seriously man my thoughts and prayers. That sucks so much. I hope to God we get good news for your dog tomorrow man.

I'll keep your dog in my prayers tonight, E. Hope the little guy comes out better than ever :frown:

Last edited:

I'm devastated.

We're here for you man, hoping for the best.

[quote name="Th3RealF0lkBlu3s"][quote name="Essential1"]Fellas please keep me in your thoughts and prayers tonight... I took my dog Mercedes to the vet today, and the doctor gave us really bad news.. We're going to take her back to the vet tomorrow to get the blood test taken again, and praying that it was just a blip and her kidney function is back to normal. If it isn't, then I have to let her go.

I'm devastated.[/quote]We're here for you man, hoping for the best.[/quote]This.

best of luck to your dog 

no dog should have to suffer any pain 
frown.gif

Have a friend who went thru somethin like that man, best of luck tomorrow, hopefully all is well and you can enjoy some Lakers ball tomorrow night. #Prayers

:lol: now she shuttin him down on the Heat. She said more this segment than Shaq has in 3 years. :lol: :rofl:

[quote name="CP1708"]:lol: now she shuttin him down on the Heat. She said more this segment than Shaq has in 3 years. :lol: :rofl:[/quote]Can't stand Snaq as an analyst, man.

"Me, me, me. I'm great. I have degrees. Rings, Chuck, championship rings. Kenny's so stupid his face hit a book. That was a joke. We should respect the boys in blue; I was a police officer. I should know. Me, me, me."

Lisa doing LA proud, tho. :smokin

Last edited:
I think he's trolling but he has mentioned Ruben Patterson every time that question has been asked.

Yeah, I actually heard him say Tony Allen this morning on Mike & Mike.

First thought: "Psssh. Stop lying."

They asked him about Bowen.

His response (paraphrased by me, probably with very little accuracy :lol:): "I actually looked forward to playing Bowen. I always knew he would play old school, but I always looked forward to it. He was going to get in every hand check he could and I loved it. We could play how I'm used to."

Again, my response: "Stop lying to these people! Just tell them Bowen cheated his TAIL off and let's move on, next question. :lol:"

So Bean wants no more tributes before road games and told Byron he was retiring during a game...amazing. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom