|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disqualify clarkson because he's 23. Include mirotic who is 24. Also include exum who hasn't played since last season. Why do people pay attention to these clowns

Randle has a lot of room to improve as well as JC... add that to the fact they're out performing most of the players on that list it makes no sense :lol:

Once Randle slows down I feel like he's gonna be an all-star caliber player... He might not ever make it, but he'll be borderline for sure.

It takes a whole team to win a championship and we have young talent and cap space... Doesn't really make sense to even think about trading any of those guys when they're barely taking anything off of our cap...

Well, until Jordan gets his deal.

Last edited:
Russell doesn't work hard, he's too Hollywood for that.

Yeah because we see and hear reports of him acting a fool at night clubs and knocking out hecklers on the streets like your boy Okafor :lol:

13613439081606357924.GIF

honestly it doesnt matter if we get kd, horford, rustle westbrook and lebron if scott is still in LA. i cant stand that they hired this bum as coach. i feel like any other coach could have some of the young guys at a higher growth rate by seasons end.

honestly it doesnt matter if we get kd, horford, rustle westbrook and lebron if scott is still in LA. i cant stand that they hired this bum as coach. i feel like any other coach could have some of the young guys at a higher growth rate by seasons end.

He'll get at least a selfie with his arms crossed after delivering another top pick to us.

I still think this team is basically guaranteed to finish with the second worst record in the league by season's end.

I still think this team is basically guaranteed to finish with the second worst record in the league by season's end.

Pretty much schedule is just too difficult not to. Ant chance of getting the worst record died with these b2b wins though.

I don't even really care about our record...

I feel like we gonna get the pick or we won't :lol:

We still gonna be close to the worst in the league so I don't mind seeing a couple wins every now and then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom