|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I about woke up the entire neighborhood after the Nance dunk. My goodness. So damn filthy. :x

Sacre is so terrible. There literally isn't a thing he does well.

I know it was only one preseason game, but Huertes looked really good. The second unit with him running the point and Young and Lou on the perimeter will be fun.

I'm thinking this team looks like a 25 win team for a few months. And as the young guys start to gel, they'll gain some steam, piece some wins together, go on a few win streaks and end up 34-48.

pimp.gif
 still excited to watch this squad 

Bill was so great on the Nance call.

"Larry Naaaaaaannnnnnnce! Larry Nance!" :lol:

Last edited:
Too bad, we'll never see Nance play this year to get more of those.

Although I'm curious if he could play spot minutes at the 3 because he was actually really good defensively in College.. And obviously athletic.

Last edited:
Still boggled they passed on RJ Hunter. Lance is getting no burn with the FC situation.

Just read it as it stands now it's true. We have no assets that have done anything outside of Clarkson. Russell and Randle have to ball this year.

Just read it as it stands now it's true. We have no assets that have done anything outside of Clarkson. Russell and Randle have to ball this year.
Rating Russell based off of his SL performance?

Comparing us to the Nets?

Randle not netting us a lottery pick?

Clarkson only netting us a veteran?

To me personally it's obvious kicking us while we're down.

If russell,randle, clarkson,brown, nance,upshaw were on orlando. They'd be "Exciting, or loads of potential"

Yeah not buying it at all. 

Last edited:

What else do we have to go on with D'Lo, he's looked pretty bad.
We're going to lose our pick this season barring a miracle and subsequently another one to ORL.
Neither Randle who hasn't played a full game nor Clarkson would fetch anything of significance. It's just the reality of our situation.

Now if they show promise this season that may change as early as next summer but those are the facts.

What else do we have to go on with D'Lo, he's looked pretty bad.
We're going to lose our pick this season barring a miracle and subsequently another one to ORL.
Neither Randle who hasn't played a full game nor Clarkson would fetch anything of significance. It's just the reality of our situation.

Now if they show promise this season that may change as early as next summer but those are the facts.
Yes yes, let's judge the number 2 pick in the draft who averaged 19 points, 5 assists, and shot 41% from 3 in college.... ON SUMMER LEAGUE. WITH A SUBPAR coaching staff, where they had FOUR days to practice. You're still salty they didn't pick okafor 
laugh.gif

Yeah, we'll lose our pick, but would you rather be the nets who have no picks, and zero talent? That's the asinine statement made by an "NBA insider". We have 3 really young assets, and 3 more potential pieces in brown, nance, upshaw. 

Like I said, if these same pieces were on a different team, they'd be the young youthful team with loads of potential. But since it's the Lakers.. the "insider sources" hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom