|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever Russell's ankle heals.. I'm giving him a couple weeks maximum..

Russell & Randle need to be back in the Starting Lineup

[quote name="tupac003"]Kobe doing more coaching that Byron.[/quote]I mentioned that in the NBA thread. Kinda serious, though.

Man seriously in a few years when's a free agent.I wouldn't mind having Boogie in the purple & gold with D'Lo, Ben Simmons, and Clarkson.

Great loss. Kids played well but predictably got those tight sphicters will come with time.

D'Lo out means the tank will be in overdrive.

Out of the young fellas tonight.

It clearly was D'Lo who played the best until he got injured.

JC had his moments, Randle kind of got lost you didn't really see him making a impact during the comeback in the 4th.

Seriously if Randle does not develop a consistent mid range game this summer, and if Larry Nance Jr. continues to improve and get better. Randle then should be expendable by the trade deadline next season.

Last edited:
Man I haven't felt that thrill watching a Laker game in forever. Really wanted the W for the kids but they did alright. D'Lo straight COOKED :x My man's just gotta heal up soon.

Last edited:
Whenever Russell's ankle heals.. I'm giving him a couple weeks maximum..

Russell & Randle need to be back in the Starting Lineup

I'd put Russell back in.

But I'm good on Randle. I love his motor but his decision making and how he plays offensively is beyond DUMB. I prefer nance.

Problem in the starting lineup is Hibbert. Dude can't play defense in today's NBA.

Out of the young fellas tonight.

It clearly was D'Lo who played the best until he got injured.

JC had his moments, Randle kind of got lost you didn't really see him making a impact during the comeback in the 4th.

Seriously if Randle does not develop a consistent mid range game this summer, and if Larry Nance Jr. continues to improve and get better. Randle then should be expendable by the trade deadline next season.

Randle wasn't scoring.. But he was all over the place with his effort. He & Bass were not scoring, but were doing everything to get on the boards, and alter shots..

As for the Nance things? No

Nance would have to prove to be an all-star before I pick him over Randle.

dlo looks like he has his college confidence back 
pimp.gif

Randle wasn't scoring.. But he was all over the place with his effort. He & Bass were not scoring, but were doing everything to get on the boards, and alter shots..

Umm I'm lost. Why does nance have to be an all star? If Randle isn't? Neither one of them are. That didn't make sense to me.

Randle is an idiot on the offensive end. Period.

His motor is great tho.

My frustration with Randle in seeing him play this year.

Dude has a ugly jumper and mid range game that needs serious work & improvement.I'm like dude we know you suffered a broken leg but seriously what the heck did you do the whole time while rehabing. I mean we heard all this BS about last year on how him being out and seeing the NBA style of play from the bench would help him.

Summer league he played like crap.Ok I'll accept and give him the pass for having rust from not playing in a long time.

Then pre season rolls around and we hear all about how big game James has been mentoring him.

This season when he does drive and go to the hole he is so in decisive and either loses the ball or ends up getting blocked half the time.

Yeah I know a bunch dudes on here are going to defend and say "Well Byron is a horrible coach and does not teach and benching him did not help him either", "Well this is the Kobe farewell tour season, so the season is a wash anyways".

Last edited:
What potential? He plays hard.

Dude has short arms and throws up crap at the rim when he's crowded and can't shoot and continues to think he's a Pg or young lebron: also sets poor screens. I can go on and on.

Trust me I hope he clicks but it's going to be hard to be an elite team and win consistently with a guy who is constantly making dumb offensive decisions as a starter. Not every starter needs to be the man. Some need to know there damn role. Right now nance understands the game better than Randle.

Randle is out of control.

I do agree that Randle is out of control a lot during the games. I do wish he would give the ball up to a guard sometimes, he starts to get real careless with the ball when he does decide to push.

Umm I'm lost. Why does nance have to be an all star? If Randle isn't? Neither one of them are. That didn't make sense to me.

Randle is an idiot on the offensive end. Period.

His motor is great tho.

Because what Randle could be? Is worth far more than what Nance is. You would have to be proven that Randle won't be anything a la an Anthony Bennett before you say, yeah I can let Randle go.

And prove that Nance is a really good starter before Randle is "expendable." Not well Nance is a serviceable player.

Right now Nance has been fine, but he isn't a starter caliber player.

That's the difference.

Last edited:
Update on Russell

Mike Bresnahan ‏@Mike_Bresnahan 6 minutes ago
X-rays on D'Angelo Russell's right ankle showed there were no broken bones. Moderate ankle sprain, Lakers say.

Because what Randle could be? Is worth far more than what Nance is. You would have to be proven that Randle won't be anything a la an Anthony Bennett before you say, yeah I can let Randle go.

And prove that Nance is a really good starter before Randle is "expendable." Not well Nance is a serviceable player.

Right now Nance has been fine, but he isn't a starter caliber player.

That's the difference.

Why can't nance be those things?

And what can Randle be? Bc I don't see it. I see a guy that is lost a lot.

And reminds me of all the AAU kids I've watched play that don't have a grasp or understanding of fundamentals and tempo/rhythm of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom