|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirk 
pimp.gif

Kobe 
laugh.gif

Nice play call. And LOL at mettas fist pumpin.(as in "nice try") but taken literally to the pro ingram crowd...liked the 4th quarter lineup kf black/nance/young/d.lo/Clarkson..

Anybody have D'Lo numbers since the "Y'all ain't seen nothing yet" game?

After that game, not including tonight
8 GP
24.4MPG
13.4PPG
.488/.389/.600
2.0 RPG
3.4 APG

Averages are lowered by OKC game where he got hurt in the 2nd and missed the rest of that game and the next game.

Last edited:
Yep, I'm starting to feel his slow mo game and how he lulls you to sleep then hits you with a burst of speed

Yep, I'm starting to feel his slow mo game and how he lulls you to sleep then hits you with a burst of speed
Very James Harden-esque. As a point guard with his vision tho, I wish he' d probe and move defenses around more to get other guys shots consistently. Rockets are stuck cause their offense is predicated around waiting for Harden to attack and shoot or kick out. It's not a championship formula, and Houston will never get close. Our next coach is going to be critical on how our young guys will develop, especially Rus. 

Last edited:
65% ft shooting for D.lo is a tad disappointing...but, should be 82%+ over time. A couple of horrible possessions cost em the gm.

And i don't see anything in dangelos gm that reminds me of harden. No step backs..no driving into the lane with arms flailing..no shakin/bakin+raisin up. At least not consistently enough for the comparison to have merit. But i guess over time.....over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom