|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I dont mind that request.
Hes not asking for full control or anything crazy, he just doesnt wanna be another lame duck coach who doesnt have a say in any personnel matters.

Ollie's a smart guy, thats a smart request to make if he wants to have control over his own destiny as an NBA coach.
Let the man have a say in his vision, enough forcing the "Laker way" down our throat.

Do it, Mitch.

Kevin Ollie wants to be involved in player personnel if hired
Done.

Dammit, DONE.

DO IT, MITCH!

I'm liking this new(ish) trend of coaches wanting a hand in the roster they're supposed to coach. In the same way Bron kind of ushered in this idea of building super-teams behind the scenes*, there have been a few coaches lately that are also more influential in player decisions than the way it used to be for coaches. Used to be just 'We make the team. You coach them. The end', and a new leaf is turning.

Turn with it. Don't be the stubborn, "We do it the tried and true way. We make a roster, you make them competitive."

*Yes, I'm aware there were LOTS of teams with extremely talented players before the Heatles; hell, our Lakers have a history of those types of teams. But those previous teams (Lakers, Bulls, Pistons, etc) weren't built in secret with bro handshakes and kids' birthday parties. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I actually came back to post that we were on the same page and high five.

Guess we supposed to be fighting and you beat me, though.

I blame Captain 'Murica: Civil War, BvS, and Lebron.

L2B, plz.

embarassed.gif

You and me being on the same page means CP will hate the idea, though. So prepare for that.

"WHAT?! Control of personnel?! We gonna have him do marketing, too? Maybe be in charge of diets and accounting and uniforms? FOH. Stay in your lane. You coach. The end."

You and me being on the same page means CP will hate the idea, though. So prepare for that.

"WHAT?! Control of personnel?! We gonna have him do marketing, too? Maybe be in charge of diets and accounting and uniforms? FOH. Stay in your lane. You coach. The end."

Come here brah.

View media item 2010596
Of course it feels good to be on the same page, i was in awe that we pretty much said the EXACT SAME THING with our own style of wording :lol:

Civil War Trailer did have my mind combative tho...it looks so good :wow:

and yes...fully expecting CP to come in here and call us clowns for that take. :nerd:

Last edited:
CP is too busy nerding out in the NFL draft thread right now, i think we're clear of any clown insults :nerd:

I forgot, he uses 40 of his 3096 unused vacation hours from work, goes on "vacation mode" during draft week with his box of mountain dew, pot roast supper, prunes, 2 open laptops, 19 excel sheets of names, henzo styled prison 4:3 television set on nfl network, 40 inch Westinghouse LCD tv on espn, dan marino jersey on, dolphins beach chair, and

View media item 2010603
for dem joints.

He should be back with us next monday.

Last edited:
CP is too busy nerding out in the NFL draft thread right now, i think we're clear of any clown insults
nerd.gif

I forgot, he uses 40 of his 3096 unused vacation hours from work, goes on "vacation mode" during draft week with his box (Brinks truck) of mountain dew, pot roast supper, prunes, 2(0) open laptops, 19 excel sheets of names, dan marino jersey on, dolphins beach chair, and

for dem joints.

He should be back with us next monday.
Fixed. 
laugh.gif

Not to make this a racial thing but Jeannie is exactly what you'd expect when a playboy bunny is put in charge of a billion dollar organization

*whew*

Thought I was gonna have to break up a gender bashing discussion.

Glad it might just turn to race.

(I don't wanna live on this planet anymore.)

She's "a idiot". Not a white idiot. Not an idiot female. Just an idiot.

Why can't we just criticize people on their own representation?

Can't we all just not get along with people on an individual basis?

ohwell.gif

(
laugh.gif
)

I guess I see your point. She's a idiot with a heavy yin tilt to her personality

In contrast to someone like boron who is a dominant yang type a idiot

Last edited:
I stand by what I said the other day
How you run the organization and don't no what's going on?
She said she was following on social media like the rest of the world....really ....really
Yea ight Jeanie

Jeanie saying she didn't know Byron was gonna get fired. If that's true why would you give that information up. :smh: :lol:

Jeanie needs to stay away from the operations,,she still dreaming her man PJack to be part of the Lakers management,,:rolleyes team is hurting because of siblings mismanagement of the franchise :smh:

Last edited:
The Buss family seem like a group of spoiled kids treating this franchise like the family car. :smh: I just hope they don't screw up this coaching hire. With us completely starting a new era this is our most important coaching hire in a long time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom