|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many people saying definitively the Sixers are taking Simmons or Ingram that I'm just tuning it all out and hoping Ingram is there for us.

Ingram looks really good definitely starting to feel like those Kat videos...any woRd if Simmons is going to work out for philly?

Eh, I'm not too concerned about how light he is. If Durant can play well at his size, then Ingram should be able to as well. Aesthetically speaking... he looks like hair, tatooed skin, and bones 
roll.gif

Think they're fairly certain Embiid is ready.

Trading Noel and Oak paves the way for an Embiid/Simmons front court which is by far their best (and riskiest) option.

Last edited:
Not both, either or, exploring trades for both meaning they will take the best offer available which will be Boston.

95% chance it's for #3 I just don't know who would be the pick for them there. Maybe trade down again to someone that has multiple picks, maybe the Suns idk

Isn't Phillys Euro big they drafted a couple years back coming in? That and Embiid MIGHT be ready to go, so I'm assuming that has something to do with Philly putting those guys on the trading block.

Heard on Fox Sports radio that the lakers are willing to offer the #32,Nance and two future 1st rounder for Noel??? idk

Eh, I'm not too concerned about how light he is. If Durant can play well at his size, then Ingram should be able to as well. Aesthetically speaking... he looks like hair, tatooed skin, and bones :rofl:

KD is 50 pounds heavier then Ingram. I still want him, don't get me wrong but he is going to get pushed around for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom