|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trading for that 22nd and taking on Lamb and Hawes is really interesting. We would have what, pick 2, 22, 32? We will see if anyone bites. That's a real good trade for anyone who does go through with it.
I don't think it is a bad deal either.  7M for Lamb is a hell of a deal.  They are talking about Delladova getting 10M a year in the offseason thread and that dude is a dirty turd.
sick.gif

hope he gets that in Cleveland.

idk what gm would give him that though

Trading for that 22nd and taking on Lamb and Hawes is really interesting. We would have what, pick 2, 22, 32? We will see if anyone bites. That's a real good trade for anyone who does go through with it.
I don't think it is a bad deal either.  7M for Lamb is a hell of a deal.  They are talking about Delladova getting 10M a year in the offseason thread and that dude is a dirty turd.
Only if you are able to dump both Lou Will and Nick.

Also depends on who's available at 22. Doesn't seem to be a huge diff between 22 and 32 in this draft.

I think Derozan is the Best fit that makes sense in the Long run, He's proven he could be the Lead scorer on a good team, can play 2/3 & is still young enough to still be in the tale end of his prime while our core grows. Adding him also allows Ingram to grow slowly rather than being thrown directly into the fire.

Barnes at MAX would be nothing more than a role player, that's what he is a role player. He doesn't excel at anything, he's a decent/sometimes good shooter, decent rebounder, not much of a penetration game, a decent defender. He's a piece you add when you have a 1/2 not a guy to be a 1 or 2 option.

if we could end up with Denzel Valentine [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Would be more than happy to part ways with Lou and/or Swaggy

Last edited:
Enough with this Derozan **** my gawd. Y'all killing the vibe of what's going to be one of the greatest days in Laker history.

Last edited:
if we could end up with Denzel Valentine [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Would be more than happy to part ways with Lou and/or Swaggy

Supposedly has real concerns with his knee.

But I'm halfway hoping he drops like a fly to us. He'd be great at keeping the offense going off the bench.

BUT, he went from 22 to 14 in Draft Express mock since last night

whats Noahs price range 

13 per? 

while nothing is certain right now

we cant lose 

lakers are on autopick right now. 

we gucci

Last edited:
Pacers trading for Young may mean they're letting Mahinmi go in free agency. Another candidate this summer.

Pacers trading for Young may mean they're letting Mahinmi go in free agency. Another candidate this summer.
how old are his knees

im in on noah though
how old are his knees

im in on noah though
I think he's fine health wise.

Only bad things about him are his age (30 in NOV) and he's a horrible FT shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom