|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of NT'ers in this thread complaining about the 2nd round pick and not trading up for Skal or Deyonta Davis.Look you gotta realize that they can't just stack a team with 9 young draft picks over 3 years and expect to slowly or gradually improve as team like this. You have to balance out the team with solid veteran role players with the starters and hopefully we get a few key players this summer in free agency.

Last edited:
A lot of NT'ers in this thread complaining about the 2nd round pick and not trading up for Skal or Deyonta Davis.Look you gotta realize that they can't just stack a team with 9 young draft picks over 3 years and expect to slowly or gradually improve as team like this. You have to balance out the team with solid veteran role players with the starters and hopefully we get a few key players this summer in free agency.

Put some respek on @Mamba MVP name

There should be no reason why Ryan Kelly & Robert Sacre should be on the team next season.

Last edited:
Anthony Brown was last years wasted 2nd rounder.

I just don't see any potential in his game. Mitch, Jim, and the other scouts took a chance on him hoping he would be a steal and develop into a defense & 3 point shooter type player.

I know it's early with him but I just don't see it happening with him.

Last edited:
I don't really follow the NBA that closely anymore but ain't traditional C's a thing of the past?

Boogie and D12 = trash teams

Cavs, Thunder, Raps, Hawks = Fast, Athletic C's

Last edited:
Well since the Jimmy Butler trade to Minnesota trade fizzled would you guys consider a trade package of Clarkson, future 1st round & 2nd picks for Butler at the trade deadline would you guys be willing to part with Randle if Chicago insisted he be in the trade package minus the future 1st rounder.

Last edited:
Ingram's LA diet:

-In N Out
-Roscoes
-Portos bakery
-Hole in the wall Mexican spots for the Burritos and Carne Asada fries.

Gotta get more meat on this kid :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom