|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping Larry Nance breaking his hand was a bad dream. But nope :smh:
He will be ready for training camp but ugh this is gonna set the development of his shot waaaaay back

@RotowireATC Seeing reports that Larry Nance’s injury is a fractured 3rd metacarpal. Surgery could be an option but he should be fine by training camp.
The best of the worst situation. :\

So who gets the last 2 roster spots (assuming Swaggy and Lou are still on the team in October):

Jabari
Anthony "brick city" Brown
Auguste
Munford

And theoretically can we just outright sign another teams summer league player (i.e. Jordan McRae)? How does that work? Any rules preventing teams from signing players not under contract who play on another summer league team?

Last edited:
I don't see Swaggy being on the roster by training camp.

Definitely Brown and maybe Auguste on the roster.

Brown has to make it, say what you want about his shooting but from what all scouts and reports have said his defense is very good. He also has that confidence by talking about wanting to be the best defender on the team, you need someone like that. He basically held McRae down in the first half, not saying McRae is a superstar or anything but that was good work by him.

My other pick would be the Auguste fellow just by default. Lakers don't need anymore back up PGs we have enough as is, and Auguste could be good for Zubac during practice a big body to practice against.

D'Lo/Jose/Huertas
Clarkson/Lou
Deng/Ingram/Brown
Randle/Nance/Auguste
Mosgov/Black/Zubac

Something like that, call it a day take your lumps this season, and hope next year we get Westbrook and better.

Well 1st off I'm pretty sure AB is under contract this year and I'm pretty sure it's guaranteed so AB is already on the team. There is no "does he make the team or not" he's already made it.
But I try to either trade Young or stretch him. Keep Auguste or that one tall mobile center we have. Keep a roster spot open. No real reason to add anything at this point.

Brown has to make it, say what you want about his shooting but from what all scouts and reports have said his defense is very good. He also has that confidence by talking about wanting to be the best defender on the team, you need someone like that. He basically held McRae down in the first half, not saying McRae is a superstar or anything but that was good work by him.

My other pick would be the Auguste fellow just by default. Lakers don't need anymore back up PGs we have enough as is, and Auguste could be good for Zubac during practice a big body to practice against.

D'Lo/Jose/Huertas
Clarkson/Lou
Deng/Ingram/Brown
Randle/Nance/Auguste
Mosgov/Black/Zubac

Something like that, call it a day take your lumps this season, and hope next year we get Westbrook and better.

Exactly the lineup I would roll with. Same 14 and all.

Again, for Brown's defensive ability you have to keep him and expect that he'll figure out his three shot as the year goes on. There's nothing fundamentally wrong with his shot, it's just repetition and in game work that's needed.

It looked like DLo might have shot us out of the game at the end. Is it something to worry about or was he just cold?

Sprained right wrist for Larry! No fracture or ligament damage thankfully. Listed as day to day.

yea druss made us lose that game but it was on the coaching. why you aing bring zubac back in?

if your shot not droppin look for open teammates you got damn kriss kross looking fool

yeah i agree with you. I'm afraid he will fall in love with his shot too much and the rest of the team will suffer. Hopefully Luke corrects that. 

yeah i agree with you. I'm afraid he will fall in love with his shot too much and the rest of the team will suffer. Hopefully Luke corrects that. 

Im sure he will.
He was just watching from a distance and letting the assistants handle summer league, but he's bright enough to realize that kind of play wont cut it in the regular season.

They're probably happy to see DLo confident and aggressive compared to last summer league when he looked like a nervous wreck, but obviously playing against elite NBA teams hes going to have to make much smarter choices when it comes to shot selection.

i feel you fam. 

I'm hoping our Calderon pickup will be a good influence for him at the pg position. I remember his Raptor days when he used to cook us. 

Sprained right wrist for Larry! No fracture or ligament damage thankfully. Listed as day to day.

Wait, wut?????? No break, at all? :wow:

We sure that's true???? This ain't like the Nash will be back in a week diagnosis is it? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom