|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You serious fam?
You really wouldnt roll? :smh:
Im sure plenty of ciroc will be available

I said earlier I was only interested in going to 2 games this season, one vs Minny and one vs the Knicks. But unfortunately a vacation trip nixed the Knicks game so now only Minny is an option.

Got my tix to sec. 110 when warriors come to town in November.

Side note. Heard that Nike Vault is shutting down

what's y'all favorite flavor?

girls I hang out with like apple and pineapple

Last edited:
Peach>Red Berry>Apple>Pineapple>Armaretto. Got a Mango flavor coming out soon as well. Thing about Ciroc is it's drinkable straight and with a simple juice you can't taste anything but when you get up you're lit. Also the dangerous part as some on here can attest to :nerd: . Go through way too much too fast at times.

Beers are too filling at times and constant bathroom breaks. I only drink dark when preparing to release the Kraken or ultimate savage life.

Peach>Red Berry>Apple>Pineapple>Armaretto. Got a Mango flavor coming out soon as well. Thing about Ciroc is it's drinkable straight and with a simple juice you can't taste anything but when you get up you're lit. Also the dangerous part as some on here can attest to :nerd: . Go through way too much too fast at times.

:nerd:

Can't stand scotch honestly...cognac, bourbon, or whiskey if it's dark. Remy VSOP > *

Gentlemans Jack is surprisingly smooth and drinkable for its price range. Its only 10 dollars more than a regular jack bottle, but the drinkability is on point with Ciroc (as far as darks go, not in direct comparison).

Put 2 shots of that in a glass with ice and a splash of pepsi and youd be surprised how subtly dangerous it can be.

I dont mess with bourbon or cognac tho, henny is okay if it is the only option, but overrated as hell yeah i said it come at me. :x

Last edited:
 henny is okay if it is the only option, but overrated as hell yeah i said it come at me.
sick.gif
This.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom