|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only good thing tank commander has done for the teams he's coached:
BbsImg143797019049337_638*636.jpg

did you just type that in b? avg is 2 now :stoneface: byrons stock slowly going down

let essential send you his spreadsheets

Last edited:
1. Congrats on keeping the pick :rolleyes

2. You guys shouldn't even give Arron Afflalo a phonecall. As someone who had the pleasure of watching him sulk & pout his way through a season he's not a guy you should want. Yeah his 13-4 on league average shooting looks good on paper but he's not a team player. Way too often he tries to take over a game he has no business being in.

Don't get me started on his defense. I don't have the numbers in front of me but he has to be near the bottom. He has a reputation as a good defender but that's all it is. Dude is a traffic cone. I'm actually getting mad typing this just thinking of all the dumb **** he did. :lol:

I'm sorry but I don't wanna see the #10 on him brah.

Time to erase the painful years of our lives Steve Nash put us through.
Get rid of the #10 Mitch pls

Just my superstition but everytime we pick someone with an uncommon name, it usually works out for us

Dont ask me to explain it cause idk how to :lol:

2. You guys shouldn't even give Arron Afflalo a phonecall. As someone who had the pleasure of watching him sulk & pout his way through a season he's not a guy you should want. Yeah his 13-4 on league average shooting looks good on paper but he's not a team player. Way too often he tries to take over a game he has no business being in.

Don't get me started on his defense. I don't have the numbers in front of me but he has to be near the bottom. He has a reputation as a good defender but that's all it is. Dude is a traffic cone. I'm actually getting mad typing this just thinking of all the dumb **** he did. :lol:

Bruh I got roasted an hour ago for saying he's the same player as Nick Young, these youngins don't wanna listen.

Hopefully now that you've posted your thoughts they'll believe it.

Bruh I got roasted an hour ago for saying he's the same player as Nick Young, these youngins don't wanna listen.

Hopefully now that you've posted your thoughts they'll believe it.

I was saying the same thing some of y'all were saying when we signed him. "$8M for 14/5 a night? Sign me up!"

Yeah, no. He's really just a name at this point and completely gives up on the play if he has to move laterally.

[h1]Report: Ben Simmons wants Lakers to draft him so he can sign bigger shoe contract[/h1]

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2016/05/17...a-draft-lottery-lakers-keep-first-round-pick/
Welp, I don't want him.

Don't even have the time to discuss why.

I'll tell you over the next 15 years if we end up drafting him.

In short: work first, rewards second. When rewards are sought first, I got a problem with you, like dude asking for a raise in his job interview. IN THE JOB INTERVIEW. Not even on the first day of work, which would also be out of pocket, BUT IN THE JOB INTERVIEW.

Miss me with that 'Oh, that's just ambition. Gotta love it' line.

camron-face-600x338.jpg

Man please.

When you a athelet that's how you work the system.

Last edited:
Warriors troll Luke Walton, trick him into thinking Lakers lost their pick

The defending-champion Golden State Warriors employ the Most Valuable Player, the coach of the year and they are the only team in NBA history to win 73 games in a season. If there was an award for trolling, then they would have won that on Tuesday, too.

According to the Orange County Register's Bill Oram, before the NBA Draft Lottery, Warriors vice president of public relations Raymond Ridder texted assistant coach Luke Walton, who will start his new job as the head coach of the Los Angeles Lakers as soon as Golden State's season is over. Ridder told Walton that the Lakers fell to the fourth pick, and thus surrendered it to the Philadelphia 76ers. Walton fell for the prank.
I wish we could see Walton's reaction when he heard the news and then his reaction when he found out he was fooled. The Lakers actually kept their pick, and they will select at the No. 2 spot in June's draft.
Presumably, Walton will be taking over a young team with D'Angelo Russell, Jordan Clarkson (a restricted free agent), Julius Randle and either Ben Simmons or Brandon Ingram as its core. That's not a bad start.

Source:

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/w...ick-him-into-thinking-lakers-lost-their-pick/

:lol:

View media item 2035669

I think Brandon fits perfectly, but I really think Ben has become underrated.

Just glad we get to choose one of them.

Also, I suggest everyone take a look at the NBA Draft thread. The hate is beautiful.

Wouldn't be surprised if Ben Simmons pulls a Steve Francis and refuses to go to Philly.

He does not want to be a Sixer.

IDK, all Simmons needs is Okafor to be shipped and he'll have the ball in his hands all the time. Can't say the same if he lands in LA.

Wouldn't be surprised if Ben Simmons pulls a Steve Francis and refuses to go to Philly.

He does not want to be a Sixer.

But can you blame him or any young lottery pick? Okafor clearly didn't want to be there.Reports said D'Lo made it known before the draft last year he didn't want to be there.I'm pretty sure Ingram right now is praying he does not end up there.

Heck it happens in any sport. Eli Manning & his dad pulled the same crap when he declared for the draft saying he didn't and wouldn't play for the Chargers.John Elway and his dad did the same thing the year he came out and said he would never play for the Colts.

Last edited:
I was driving listening to 710 and they were just playing the audio feed of the lottery. I think I started swerving around the lane when it got to 5 and 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom