LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD, THANKS!

According to Fitz, there is no time table. He's a young player that is part of the core, and with the way that O'Neal has been playing, they aren't in a hurry to rush him back early. My guess, they'll try to get him back at least 2 weeks before the playoffs.

Smh at O'neal confronting Blake after the game. C'mon man, the Warriors didn't get eliminated from the playoffs. Unless Blake said something KG-like that riled O'neal up.

Blake has been getting people since his Sooners days. We obviously don't know any of these players, but the fact that this is happening all the time now.. Maybe it's Blake.

Lest we forget malice at the palace.. jermaine o'neal is about that life. A little **** boy like blake, JO must've had that "say somethin" mentality :lol:

I have 0 doubts JO would whoop his ***. Big stretch of games here for the Warriors coming up.

Last edited:
I know you guys know but my hate for barnes is sky high. He's terrible lmao cost me money tonight smh

I'm fairly indifferent when it comes to Mark Jackson. I think he has some good qualities and some other qualities that may be a function of being a young coach, etc.

That being said, I agree with the theme this year. Playing to the level of competition. When you play down to sub-par teams, that's on coaching IMO. Championship caliber teams have off nights and lose to inferior teams sure, but we've done it a few too many times this year and worst of all, at home.

Klay again.

Did not like the 5 guard lineup when we were up 110-107 because if we don't score on our possession (Curry ended up turning it over), then we have no defenders at the rim or rebounder

Then we went with the same lineup after Klay put us up 113-111 and after a timeout Batum got that offensive rebound I lost it cause there is no reason that lineup should be in there at that point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom