LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD, THANKS!

If you relying on Jermane O'Neil for solid minutes your teams done for. 
tired.gif

Going to the game tonight.

Hoping for the best.

Roaracle :pimp:

Wish I could go, my girl got work and none of my friends wanna put up the money for any tickets.
Prices are ridiculous!

I'm not that worried about the prices that much even though they're close to $100 more than last year's tickets. Wish Sunday was a night game though, if I do go it'll be after my 8 hour shift :x

lmk if any of you guys want to go if you just want to pay for your own ticket. tired of convincing my friends to go with me :\

^I think so too. 

I really hope that the Warriors win tonight...Work was way too stressful.

Whoever wins tonight, pretty much controls the series.

Whoever's going, MAKE IT LOUD MAKE IT PROUD. Rock that arena, I hate hate hate the Clippers. I hope y'all harass the crap outta them. Wish I could go...still deciding on Sunday's game.

Last year's Sunday home game vs Nuggets was exhausting. Drove back down to SoCal after the game, slept for 2-3 hours and headed to work. I needa move back home to the bay already

Looks like we are going to have to grind this game out. Not seeing many adjustments from Game 2.

Last edited:
I am for the 1st time starting to see why marks job is on the line. These sets we are in aren't getting curry shots. Y isn't klay setting a hard screen on Paul and forcing the switch smh. Iguodola needs to take a pay cut dude is a non factor in the playoffs.

Last edited:
^ you want them to be loud and pumped for the miserable showing of offense?

Thats one thing the Oracle crowd has always been great at. Almost willing our players to up their game. They arent doing that so far. And the crowd has been dead since the start....so it has nothing to do with the miserable offense.

Thats one thing the Oracle crowd has always been great at. Almost willing our players to up their game. They arent doing that so far. And the crowd has been dead since the start....so it has nothing to do with the miserable offense.
The crowd seemed into in the early goings from what I can tell from my TV when the game was close.

Seems to be picking back up now that they are making some plays.

No I want the crowd to bring energy
I get what you mean

but playing devil's advocate, if you need the crowd to pump you up just to compete then you have some problems.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom