Lock It Up...Thanks NT

Thanks for the help, I took a few screen shots and i'll take them to the store with me tonight

I believe this is the first time I ever sought advice on NT and not totally regretted it due to the responses
laugh.gif

thanks again

^^ pasta sounds good. definitely make deserts. you should ask her what her favorite meals are.

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

^^ pasta sounds good. definitely make deserts. you should ask her what her favorite meals are.
that's what I did and I got the normal confusing as hell response. "I like everything" which means theres something particular, butmaybe she doesn't to sound picky or demanding.

Desert....good !*@% I didn't think of that

Caesar Salad w/ Garlic Bread for starters
Rack O' Lamb w/ Mashed (or baked) Potato & Vegetables as a main course
Creme Brulee for desert
Red Wine goes well with Lamb
Hot Tea to go desert

easy.

salmon steaks w/ mashed potatoes OR rice and a side of steamed vegetables including asparagus

and it'll al be under 10
pimp.gif

What's the weather like where you @?

If its cold I will make some shrimp and crawfish gumbo over white rice and Fried Tilapia (sp) w/ cheesy garlic bread and Sweet tea

If warm

Grilled Chicken Salad, Broiled Lamb Chops or Boneless Beef Spare Ribs with spegetti (sp)
-or-

Fried Gulf Shrimp and Chicken Alfredo Pasta..quick.

Cooking FTW

If she won't tell you what dish she likes in particular, ask her brother. He will probably tell you, then you get brownie points with her
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

3 courses.
Salad. Pasta. And dont forget desert.

5 courses... appetizer.... eggplant rollatini or something really easy is brushetta
salad
pasta- stuffed shells, penne vodka, manicotti, alfredo.....
main dish- filet mignon with a side of something green and potato croquettes, or chicken marsala, or something along those lines
desserts are the most important, creme brulee, rice pudding, cheesecake... it really all depends on what she likes

i have a bunch of recipes if you need it , but tailor the meal to her tastes.

no pics but you can say "let me in those pants" ? NT is too funny
well I can post pics, run the risk of her brother seeing this thread, and basically throw all the work i've put in so far in the garbage. IfI saw some dude making a thread about my sister on NT like this I'd put him on blast so quick. Sorry to disappoint.

Basically this is the three week point and I think its that time, otherwise I wouldn't be cooking and doing this night "in". You can't justkeep taking a broad out, ladies see that and think your not putting work into it, she'll get bored of sitting in some dinner spot just talking. This showsa little bit of versatility.

Weather is cold, the shrimp pasta sounds like a good idea. Maybe a salad before? Desert will be a tough one. I don't want to bust out with some random$#%# like a whole cake, that may look like I'm doing a little too much, its not like we're about to eat the whole thing. Any suggestions for desert?

Rob a lot has a point... she might be allergic to fish...

bring it up casually tho, something like "have you ever had tilapia?" or something so she doesn't suspect it. just talk about fishing orsomething haha

^word. I know she hates sushi but I never got the explanation behind that. Maybe I can dig a little deeper there.

Narrow it down to 3 or 4 choices and ask her. Or if you decide to go with something on your own just make sure she's not allergic to any of theingredients.

I'd say cook your best meal no matter what it is. But make sure you time it just right where she gets to your house while you are about to finish cookingso she sees you in the act. She'll be even more impressed then.

And I'd avoid pasta as well unless you get wild and do something crazy with it like make a seafood pasta dish.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

personally....Pasta is not a dish that says...hey..check out my cooking

I dont think dudes a chef. Just a common guy making a meal for a girl.

Basically my best meal is this pesto/potato pizza. It's not like greasy delivery pizza though. It's basically pesto spread on flat break with mozarellaand parmesean cheese. And then you put the potatoes super thin. It's more of an appatizer thing though

If youon NT for cooking advice you are not a chef... So as much as a 5 course meal would be r. I. P.

Simpley stick to these rules.... I've always smashed from doing this routiene.

1) small portions. Don't make her feel obligated to eat alot of something she might not want to eat at all. Also the less-full stomche makes for betterbbuzzin
2) the buzz.Start with a Bottle of Spanish white wine and encourage her to enjoy it. After 1 bottle switch to red wine and if yns, you gay.
3) salad, pasta, chocolate. NO LETTUCE based salad and smaqaaaal smaqaaaal serving of chocolate dessert. Google each one.

Have a nice smooth bg music and keep low light.

Good luck man. This is my smash-antee whenever I need it.

iPhone post sorry if it's hard to read

Back
Top Bottom