LOCK IT UP

So long story short, I have known about this shoe for a very long time (well since it was produced), I recently won a very large bet in which I can nowpurchase these shoes....

its obviously a sample and I have no idea how many were produced. It was listed in the Sole Collector "jordan bible" issue....it looks like a brown 1piece retro 3......

I need info on these, ASAP sz10-11.......before I spend all this money on something else
roll.gif
roll.gif
sorry I have no pics...

Not even your bet money you won will cover the cost of these shoes and you will never own them.

Only 1 made and it was made for MJ birthday...so buy something else and don't bother.

^^^its not those.....those are almost all laser fire red 3's.....these I think were made in 2002 or 2003 they are a brownish orange and look to be a 1piece....I am hoping that its not the MJ bday kicks...

there are heaps of fake laser 3's in china. all colours of leather and laser. over there you could probably get a pair for ten bucks.

So are we sure that there is only 1 pair??? regardless of the money.....I just want solid info.....

I don't think anyone on NT has the cheese to buy these....if you do....why are you spending it on shoes?

Back
Top Bottom